LXII

Zayn's POV

"Okay, um fuck." Justin said to himself rubbing his hand over his face. "Are you sure you want to?"

"Yeah, I'm sure." I panted. "Justin please."

"Zayn! We're going to get things for dinner! We'll be back soon. Be good for Justin!" Papa shouted and then I heard the apartment door close.

"Well, that's that taken care of." Justin said and attached his lips to mine.

He pushed me back onto the bed and snuck his hands under my/his top. He ran his hands along my chest and played with my nipples until he made them hard.

"Justin." I whined and tried to buck my hips up to meet his but he stilled my movements when he placed a hand on my hip.

"Not yet baby boy." He said and started sucking another hickey onto my neck. He bit at the skin a little bit and then went over it again, to make sure the bruised skin really stood out. He stood back and admired it. "Mine."

"All yours." I agreed. "Justin please."

"Please what baby? I don't know what you want me to do."

"Touch me. Please."

After those words left my mouth he immediately pulled down my boxers and started kissing my inner thighs working his way up to my painfully hard dick.

"Please don't tease." I whined.

"Patience." He said.

Finally he started touching me. He took my cock in his hand and started pumping it up and down. I curled my toes as he moved his hands faster and then... I came.

I flushed red as I spilled my load all over his hand and chest. How embarrassing, he was only touching me for like two minutes.

I turned on my side and buried my face into the pillow.

"As much as I like the perfect view I have of your arse right now, what's the matter baby?" He asked.

"I couldn't hold it for longer." I mumbled.

"Aww baby, it's okay. It was your first ever experience so of course it's going to be short. I've done it a few times which is why I'm able to last for longer."

"So I should do it more often to train myself to last longer?"

"No, that's not what I mean. At all. In fact, don't touch yourself when I'm not here."

"That's not fair." I pouted.

"Sorry baby." He said and kissed my pouted lips. "We should get cleaned up a bit."

He went into the bathroom and washed his hands thoroughly and then we made sure no cum got on the bed.

"We're fine, none got on it." He told me.

"Thank god, Dad would kill me."

"Yeah, and then he'd kill me." He laughed.

We went into the living room and I lay down on the couch.

"Come cuddle." I said making grabby hands at him.

"Awww is the baby tired?" He teased.

"Yes I am, and I would like to cuddle with my boyfriend if that's not too much of a hassle." I said.

"Of course not princess."

He joined me on the couch and I snuggled into his chest while he played with my hair. We spoke about everything, from school to Josh and his new girlfriend and what we're going to be doing for Harry's birthday.