VI

Liam's POV

I woke up with Louis hair tickling my chin. We were both naked from last night and he had his arms wrapped around my torso like a little koala. I gently moved him off of me and put on a pair of basketball shorts and a vest top. Then I went into the kitchen to make a fry up for everyone.

I pulled the bacon, eggs, sausage, beans and potato scones out and got to work frying them. Just as I was about to put the sausages in, a sleepy looking Harry came in.

"Good morning baby." I said as he came over and gave me a hug.

"Morning Daddy." He said while yawning.

"Is your nappy wet?" I asked and he nodded shyly.

"Well let's go and get you changed before everyone else wakes up."

I went into Louis and I's room and grabbed the baby wipes and entered the living room where I told Harry to lie down on the floor. I slid his PJ bottoms off and saw the nappy was saturated with pee. I'm glad Louis bought the nappies because I think the pull ups might have leaked. I wiped him down with the baby wipes, which he squirmed a bit at but was fine until Zayn came marching into the room.

"Good morn- oh. Ehm, I'll just, I'll just go." He said and raced back into the bedroom.

I already knew that he was aware of Harry's situation and he probably left because he thought Harry would want some privacy. However, Harry didn't know that the boys knew so he took it the wrong way and thought Zayn was disgusted and that why he left. Harry burst into tears and I picked him up and bounced him up and down to try and get him to calm down.

"Z-Zaynie hates m-me!" He sobbed.

"No he doesn't baby, he just thought you wanted some privacy, trust me, Zaynie loves you." I assured the sniffling boy.

"No! He'll think I'm a big baby that need nappies and dummies and a car seat!" He wailed.

"No Harry, I love you, I could never hate you because you're my little brother. And I don't think you're a baby for needing all those things, you're still young so it's okay. I don't mind and neither does Niall." Zayn said, obviously hearing what Harry had said before.

"Really?" Harry asked. Zayn smiled and nodded and Harry reached out for Zayn. Zayn took him into his arms for a hug before giving him back to me.

"I don't know about you, but I think a certain little boy needs his PJ bottoms back on." I said tickling Harry's tummy.

Harry giggled and I got to work at sliding his bottoms back up his legs. Once they were on I gave him a kiss on the forehead and stood up to put the nappy and wipes in the bin.

"How about you two go and watch some TV while I carry on making everyone breakfast?" I asked and they both nodded enthusiastically.

"Can I have pancakes Daddy?" Harry asked sweetly.

"Of course baby. Zee would you like pancakes or a fry up?" I asked.

"A fry up please."

"Alright now what do you want to watch?" I asked them.

"Paw Patrol!" Harry shouted.

Zayn just nodded so I put Paw Patrol on and left them to watch it. As I left, Harry was snuggled up next to Zayn, sucking his thumb while watching the TV. I went into his room to get his dummy which was lying on his bed and re-entered the living room and plopped it in his mouth. He began sucking right away and I left the boys to watch the show by themselves, turning my attention back to the sausages.

Niall's POV

I wake up hearing noises coming from the living room. It sounded like the TV was on. So I made my way into the living room.

"Morning." I said when I spotted Harry and Zayn watching Paw Patrol. I'd never admit it but I absolutely loved this show.

"Morning Ni-Ni" Harry squealed.

"Good morning bug." Zayn said and patted the couch for me to go and sit with him and Harry.

I went over to the couch and sat beside Zayn. He was in the middle of Harry and I. He pulled me into his side for a cuddle and had Harry pulled into his other side. I snuggled in enjoying his warmth and secretly loving watching this cartoon.

"Harry, c'mon baby I've got your pancakes ready." Daddy said.

"Oh, morning snowflake, I didn't know you were up. What do you want for breakfast? I can make you pancakes right now or you can wait a bit and have a fry up with Zaynie, Papa and I." He said.

"Can I have a fry up please Daddy?" I asked.

"Of course bug, but you'll have to wait another ten minutes until everything has cooked." Daddy said and I nodded. "Okay then, I'll call you and Zayn in when your breakfast is ready."

Daddy walked back into the kitchen with Harry on his hip.

"Alright Ni, what do you want to watch now? We can finally turn this awfully babyish show off and watch something good." Zayn said.

It hurt. He, of course, didn't know that he had hurt me, but he called a show I liked 'awfully babyish'. Does that mean if he knows that I like it he'll think I'm a baby?

"Earth to Niall." He said and my eyes watered.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked pulling me onto his lap.

"I-I like t-this s-show!" I wailed.

He looked taken back a little and then looked guilty.

"Oh Niall, it's okay if you like this show. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings bud." He said.

"Y-you don't think I'm a big baby?" I asked wiping my eyes with my sleeves.

"No I don't. I'm sorry but sometimes I forget that you and Haz are a bit younger than me and it's fine for you to still like this stuff." He assured me.

"Thank you Zaynie." I said and turned around in his lap to hug him.

"For what bug?"

"For being the best big brother ever."

Hello!

As always voting and comments are really appreciated.

Also, thank you to anyone who has commented or voted before, it means a lot to me.

💖

24/08/16