LXI

Zayn's POV

For the last few days since I got caught drunk, Dad and Papa have been going through with their promise to limit my freedom. After Lilly babysat me they've been super strict with my schedule. I go to bed at the same time as Niall and sometimes even as early as Harry!

"Zaynie, time to get up baby. You have school today." Papa says, shaking me awake.

I roll out of bed and he takes me into the bathroom, turns the shower on and then makes sure I have enough towels.

"Now, if you need anything, just shout Daddy or me and we'll come in and help you, okay bub?" He asked and I nodded.

I stepped into the warm shower and let the water rinse away my sleepiness. I washed my body and noticed I was starting to get a lot of hair under my arms and on my legs. Like a lot.

I didn't like it, I preferred it when my legs were smoother. Also, the hair under my arms was making me sweat a lot more than normal and I liked smelling nice, usually I went for my vanilla spray that Justin got me.

After much contemplation I took Dad's razor and shaving foam and lathered up my legs. I shaved them until they were smooth again and then did the same with under my arms.

However, I accidentally cut my leg with the razor and it was still bleeding when I came out of the shower. I tried to make it stop by pressing the towel on it a little but Papa shouted me for breakfast.

I had to eat breakfast in just a towel. Papa had made us pancakes in the shape of Mickey Mouse with some orange juice, in a sippy cup because apparently there's a shortage of glass cups because we keep dropping them or knocking them over.

"Zayn, is that blood on your towel?" Dad asked entering the kitchen.

"Ehm yeah." I said unsurely.

"Why?" Is all he asked.

"I don't want to say." I said, becoming a bit embarrassed.

"Zayn, I swear to god if I find out you've been hurting yourself..."

"No! I've not!" I insisted.

"Well why's there blood on the towel?" He asked exasperated.

"I'vebeengrowingtoomuchhaironmyarmsandlegsandIdon'tlikeitsoishaveditalloff." I said in a rush.

"I didn't hear any of that." Papa commented.

"I've been growing too much hair on my arms and legs and I don't like it so I shaved it all off." I said with a red face.

"Louis, I think this is one for you." Dad said awkwardly getting up from the table and taking Niall out of the kitchen so that he can pack Niall's bag.

"Sorry." I said embarrassed.

"Zayn, you have nothing to be sorry for. I know how you feel bub." He said and started putting the dishes in the sink.

"You do?"

"Yup, when I was your age I didn't like the hair either, I still don't. It's nothing to be ashamed about." He said and I was able to breath again.