XXXIX

Just a warning at the beginning to say there's going to be smut in the start of this chapter. If you don't want to read it (which is fine, no ones forcing you to) skip down until you see the bold print again.

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

Louis POV

Liam and I got back to the flat after the third most amazing night of my life. The first being the day when Liam asked me to be his boyfriend and the second the day that we got our boys.

Liam opened the door and smirked pulling me in after him.

"We've got the whole place to ourselves." He whispers in my ear.

"And?" I tease. "That doesn't really mean anything."

He lets out a low growl and pushes me up against the wall.

"Of course it means something. It means that we can have a little fun tonight and we don't have to worry about being quiet."

He starts to trail little kisses down my neck, leaving love bites here and there, succeeding in making we whimper.

"Liam..." I groan as I rub my clothed crotch over his bulge.

He captures my lips in a kiss as a response and his hands trail down my body. He squeezes my bum before tapping my upper thigh.

I get the message and jump up and wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me into our room, not once breaking away from the kiss.

He lies me on the bed and takes his top and trousers off along with mine. He lets his eyes roam my body and I blush.

"You're so beautiful baby." He says in a low husky voice.

"Please Li..." I groan.

"Okay baby, okay." He says and I hear the cap of the bottle of lube being popped open.

He opens me up slowly and gently, making sure I was ready before adding about her finger.

"God Lou, always so tight."

He made sure I was opened up enough before grabbing a condom and rolling it up his rock hard 10 inch cock.

"I love you." He groans while pushing into me, taking my hands into his above my head while thrusting into me nice and slowly. Our bodies so intimately connected we feel like one.

"I love you too." I say as beads of sweat begin to gather on my forehead.

I can tell as he reaches his high as his thrusts become a lot sloppier and a lot less controlled.

It's too much for me to bear and I end up reaching my high with a shout of Liam's name.

Liam hits his own orgasm just after me, filling the condom. He pulls out and goes into the bathroom to retrieve a wet washcloth to wipe our bodies down with.

He makes sure he gets all of the cum off of both of our chests, wiping me down with so much care. He puts the rag on the night stand and climbs into bed beside me.

Safe to read again guys!

I lie and admire the ring on my finger. It's gorgeous and must've cost Liam an absolute fortune.