LIV

Liam's POV

We spent a week at my Mum and Dads house and eventually got home on the 6th. Everything went well during the stay; Harry got really friendly with Maisie, Zayn ended up opening up to everyone and formed a bond with Lilly and Niall and Adam seemed to get on like a house on fire.

The only thing is that Niall is becoming increasingly moody and constantly has an attitude. I'm also pretty sure that being with Adam hasn't helped at all.

He hasn't spoken to Zayn or Harry since the incident where he caused Zayn to have a panic attack and I'm starting to get sick of it.

I don't know what I can do. In this week alone I've already grounded him, taken TV privileges away, he's had corner time and a spanking.

"Niall, get some homework done please. Your teacher assigned you that project for the holidays and you should get it done now." I hear Louis say to Niall.

"I'll do it later."

"No Niall you'll do it now."

I took this as my queue to enter the room.

"Everything alright in here?" I asked as Niall scowled.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Nialler here is just about to do his homework aren't you Niall?" Louis said and Niall huffed but nevertheless got his books out.

"Good boy. Now we're going to do some food shopping so Justin's coming over to look after you all. I shouldn't need to say it but you all better be on your best behaviour."

"Yeah yeah." He said and started pulling his equipment out of his bag.

I sighed and pulled Louis out of the room to talk to Harry and Zayn when the doorbell rang.

"Daddy! Someone's at the door!" Harry shouted.

I opened the door and Justin came in.

"Sorry I'm a bit late. Josh slept in and forgot to wake me up. Happy New Year by the way." He said.

"Happy New Year. It's fine, we were running a bit late too. Niall's been a bit moody so if he has an attitude or is cheeky to you or is mean to Zayn or Harry just call me." I said.

"Justin!" Zayn shouted and jumped into Justin's arms, luckily Justin must've been expecting it because he caught him.

"Zayn please be careful." Louis said.

"I missed you." Zayn mumbled into Justin's shoulder.

"I missed you too baby." Justin said bad out Zayn down.

"Right we're gonna go. Boys, Justin's going to look after you until Papa and I come back from doing some food
shopping." I said and Zayn nodded.

"But Daddy, I want to come with you." Harry said getting teary.

"Hey now, what're these tears for eh?" I said picking him up and wiping away some of his tears.

"Wanna be with you and Papa." Harry said.

"Just let him come with us Li, he won't be a bother." Louis said.

"Looks like it's just me, you and Niall." Justin said to Zayn.

We said goodbye to the boys and reminded them that they could take something for lunch, and a snack.