VIII

Liam's POV

I drove everyone to the McDonalds that was about 5 minutes from campus. Harry, Niall and Zayn sat in the back with Zayn in the middle. Harry was sitting directly behind me so I had a better view of Niall from where I was. He was getting thrown about the car more than I would wish for and every time I turned a corner he was thrown right out of his seat.

"Niall babe, do you have your seatbelt on?" I asked.

"Yes Daddy, look." He said and showed me the seatbelt.

"Alright bug." I said and pulled into the McDonalds restaurant.

I took everyone's orders and we all got out of the car and headed for the building. Zayn came up with me to help order while Lou took Haz and Ni to get a seat. I ordered what everyone wanted; a Big Mac and Coke for me, spicy chicken wrap and water for Lou, McChicken sandwich and Sprite for Zaynie, a cheese burger happy meal for Niall with a Tropicana and a chicken nugget happy meal for Harry, also with a Tropicana.

I brought all of the food back to the table Lou had managed to get us. Zayn went to get sauce and I gave everyone their meals. We all tucked in and spoke about the boys going back to school the week after next. Lou and I would be going back to school as well, Louis still had to take 4 classes in the morning at high school on Tuesday's and Thursdays and five college classes on Mondays, Wednesday's and Fridays while I only had to work at the nursery on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursday's.

Zayn will be going to high school so he'll be in school from 9:15 to 3. However, Harry and Niall will still be in primary school so they have school from 9 to 2:30.

"So boys, tomorrow I think we'll go and get uniforms for you, and all the necessities you'll need like; a bag, pencil case, pencils, pens, rulers, rubbers, highlighters, lunchboxes,  folders, PE bags, trainers and your PE uniform." Louis said.

"I brought my old school things with me Papa." Zayn said, and Niall and Harry were quickly saying the same things.

"We'll see what condition the things are in when we go home tonight. But boys, remember that Louis and I love you and want to spend money on you okay? We want to make sure you have everything you need." I assured them.

They nodded.

"Everyone finished?" I asked.

There was a chorus of 'yes' so I put all of the rubbish back on the tray and proceeded to tip the contents into the bin. I walked back over to the table to see that Louis had all the boys ready to go back to the car.

"Boys, I need to make a quick stop on the way home. I'm going to grab some ice cream as well and then we can go home and watch a movie. How does that sound?" I said.

"Good Daddy!" Harry squealed.

We walked out to the car and Louis got Harry situated in his seat and strapped him in. Zayn and Niall got in the other side. I hopped into the drivers seat and Louis jumped in beside me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Lou, when I stop, in getting Nialler a booster seat." I whispered.

Louis nodded and I continued driving to the mall where Louis had gotten Harry's seat. I pulled in and quickly jumped out, leaving the keys in the engine so that Louis and the boys could still listen to the music.

I walked to the car seat section and picked a navy blue booster seat. I paid for it and started to make my way back to the car. I passed Thortons and remembered my ice cream promise to the boys. I got a big tub of chocolate, and another big tub of vanilla since that's what everyone wanted and carried the purchased items back out to the car.