LI

Zayn's POV

"Niall, Harry. It's time to get up." I hear Papa say and then leave the bedroom. Okay then? I guess I was just to wake up by myself.

Niall and Harry leave the room and I decide to take out my phone and text Justin.

Hey Justin xx

I wait for a reply but don't get one. Strange. He doesn't have any football practice because it's the holidays so he must not be up yet.

I lay in bed, scrolling through Facebook on my phone for half an hour before I finally decided to get up.

I ran a shower and jumped in, letting the warm water wash away all of the sleepiness. I wrapped myself in a towel and exited the bathroom. I threw on a top and some sweats and went into the kitchen to find something to eat.

I entered the kitchen and saw my Dad, Papa, Niall and Harry all sitting at the table eating what looked like one of Dad's famous breakfasts and laughing.

"Oh Zayn!" Papa said as if he didn't realise I was missing. "I don't think there's any hot food left. There's some cereal though." He said and continued his conversation with Niall.

Dad didn't even look up.

I sighed and decided to not eat anything, even though I was quite hungry. But I mean, I'd put some weight on during Christmas so maybe I could lose a couple of pounds.

"Oh and Zayn, Liam and I are going shopping later so you'll need to look after Harry and Niall." Papa said and I nodded and retreated to my room.

I checked to see if Justin had text me back yet but he hadn't. I groaned an went on Snapchat. After having received no messages from anyone I decided to just see what some people had put on there story.

I was surprised to see that Justin had uploaded a few snaps to his story within the last hour. That means he's seen my message and is ignoring it as I sent the message half an hour ago and his last snap was uploaded ten minutes ago. I sighed, thinking to myself that I sounded like a teenage girl.

"Zayn! We're leaving! Take good care of my babies." Papa shouted.

"Nice to know I'm not one of them." I mumbled and went out into the living room.

"What do you guys want to do?" I asked and they both shrugged.

"Can we watch a movie?" Niall asked and I contemplated.

"All we ever do is watch movies, we're all going to end up with square eyes from watching too much TV. How about we do a jigsaw."

We sat doing various post man pat jigsaws for the next forty five minutes, until the boys started getting bored.

"Zaynie I'm bored." Harry whined.

"Well what do you want to do Haz?" I asked.

"Can we practice playing catch with my new Micky Mouse ball?" He asked his eyes lighting up with excitement.

"I don't know Haz. It's not a good idea to play with balls in the house incase it breaks something." I said and he pouted.