XLI

Zayn's POV

"Dadddddyyyy." I heard someone whine under their blanket.

I opened my eyes to see Harry sitting up in his bed but under his blankets.

"Harry what one earth are you doing?" I asked and he shrugged.

"My tummy hurts and I've been calling Daddy and Papa for the past five minutes but they've not heard me."

"Aw Haz, they might still be asleep. What time is it?" I asked and he checked the Mickey Mouse alarm clock beside his bed.

"It's quarter to seven." Harry says and I nod.

"Well we need to get up in fifteen minutes for school anyways." I say getting out of bed.

"Boys it's ti- oh you're already up." Papa said walking into our room.

"Papa my tummy hurts!" Harry whined.

"Oh baby, let's get you changed and we'll see how you feel after breakfast, you might just be hungry." Papa said and then laid Harry on his bed and proceeded to change his nappy.

"Zayn can you wake Niall up please?" Papa asked me as he was cleaning up Harry.

I shook Niall's shoulder.

"Niall it's time to get up." He yawned but got up despite being still exhausted.

We all got dressed into our uniforms and then went into the kitchen where Papa now had breakfast ready for us and Dad.

We sat down at the kitchen table and Dad came in, phone pressed to his ear by his shoulder, talking to someone while tying to concentrate on doing his tie at the same time.

Papa shook his head fondly and took Dads tie and tied it for him while Dad used his now free hands to hold his phone.

"Morning boys." He said sitting at the table after finishing his conversation on the phone.

"Morning Dad, who was that?" I asked.

"Just the business man for a company I've got a meeting with today. Today's going to be filled with a lot of important meetings with people who want to associate with the company, I think they're sending a representative from Coca Cola as well because they want to sponsor us."

"Sounds cool." I said.

"Well we better get you lot to school on time and then I've got to drop your Papa off at college so get your bags and jackets and let's go."

"Zayn is Justin still coming over after school?" Dad asked.

"Yeah."

"Remember you'll be in yourselves but you'll also have to take care of Harry and Niall so I'm trusting you two."

"We'll be fine Dad, don't worry."

~~~~~~~School~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

My tummy is really starting to hurt again. It feels like a washing machine and my head feels sore whenever I stand up.