XI

Louis POV

Zayn came into help me finish dinner and then set the table. I put the pasta Bolognese on everyone's plates and then put them out on the table.

"Boys! Dinners ready!" I called.

Niall and Harry came rushing into the kitchen from playing toys in their room and Zayn just took a seat as he was already in the kitchen. Liam entered and got drinks ready for everyone before sitting down at the table himself.

"So boys, I was thinking we could go to the park for a little while tonight?" Liam asked.

"Yay!" Harry and Niall shouted.

"Sounds good." Zayn said.

After dinner I loaded the dishwasher and then went to help Niall and Harry get ready for the park while Liam was sorting a few last minute things out for the company.

I walked into the boys room and Harry and Niall were sitting on the floor playing with all the new toys that Liam and I had gotten them. I went over to their wardrobes and pulled out two sweaters and their trainers to put on with the clothes they were wearing right now.

After everyone was ready we left the apartment and started the short walk to the park.

"Now Harry I want you to hold my hand at all times until we get to the park, and Niall you hold Daddy's. Zayn stay close and no walking on the road." I said as we turned onto the pavement outside our building.

The walk to the park was short, thank goodness because we played I Spy with Harry using the clouds as his object every time. We got to the park around seven and the boys went off to play. As it was a small park we didn't need to worry about them getting lost as Liam and I could see them perfectly from the bench we were sitting at.

Niall's POV

We were the only ones in the park and it was nice and quiet. That was until four 15 year old boys came and started harassing all of us on the swings.

"Check these fags, and the curly one, what a retard." The leader said.

"Leave him alone." Zayn said.

"What you gonna do about scrawny?" The boy sneered.

"He's not scrawny." I whispered.

"What was that pipsqueak?" He asked.

Zayn stood in front of Harry and I to try and protect us but it was no use. The guy already punched Harry in the face and thew me to the ground.

"Daddyyyyyyyy." Harry wailed and I saw Daddy and Papa sprint towards us.

The boys didn't notice as they had their backs turned to Daddy and Papa but as soon as Daddy and Papa reached us Papa pulled us all away from the boys and Daddy grabbed the leader by the front of his T-shirt and threatened to kill him if he ever thought about touching a hair on any of our heads again. The boy nodded furiously and scampered off when Daddy let go of his top.

Liam's POV

After I threatened the boys I turned round to see Lou trying to calm down the three boys. Harry is sobbing into Louis neck still so I take Niall into my arms and he warps his legs around my waist and puts his head on my shoulder. I bounce him up and down a bit until he is only reduced to sniffles.

"C'mon baby, calm down a bit yeah? They can't hurt you, Daddy's got you now." I say soothingly.

"Zaynie how're you babe?" I ask.

"I'm fine, just a little shaken up." He says.

"Yeah, I think it's time we start heading home now." I say.

Louis carries Harry home and I carry Niall home with Zayn holding the hand that wasn't supporting Niall. We got to the flat in less than ten minutes and looking at the clock I saw it was already 8.

"Right Harry, let's get you ready for bed and then we can get you a bottle." Louis said and got Harry's jammies from his room and walked with Harry into our room, while Zayn, Niall and I watched the end of Bedtime Stories which was on channel three.

I went to the kitchen and made a bottle for Harry when he gets into his jammies. Lou soon had Harry nappied and in his jammies and came into the living room. I finished shaking the bottle and sat down on the couch and Harry sat down next to me as Lou went to help Niall with his bath.

I gave Harry the bottle and he started drinking it but it kept slipping. So I took the bottle into my hand and pulled Harry onto my lap and I gave him the rest of the bottle. During it his eyes fluttered closed and he started playing with his teddy bear, rubbing it's fur against his face.

When the bottle was finished I did what my mum told me to do and say him up and patted his back until he let out a loud burp. I thought he'd be embarrassed seeing as how Zaynie was in the room and he's just watched Harry be bottle fed by their dad and then burped, but I think he was too tired to care.

I stood up still carrying him and took him into his room. I tucked him in with his teddy and put his dummy in his mouth before kissing his forehead and exiting the room.

When Louis carried Niall into the living room in a big towel I knew he was ready for his bed as well so Lou and I just changed him into some jammies quickly before putting him to bed too.

It was just Louis, Zayn and I and we were all cuddled up on the couch with Zaynie in the middle.

"Dad do you think that those boys will be in my year when we go to school?" Zayn asked.

"No, I think they're in the year above you, but don't worry if they give you any trouble what so ever you tell a teacher straight away and then tell us when you come home. Okay?" I said.

He nodded and snuggled into my chest.

"I like cuddling with you. My dad would never let me touch him and he always smelled of alcohol. But I like your smell, makes me feel safe." He said as his nose was nuzzles into the fabric of my top.

"Baby, I'm so glad that I make you feel safe and I promise that I'll always keep you all safe, you, Niall, Harry and Papa. I love all of my boys." I said and looked down to see Zayn has fallen asleep in the middle of Louis and I.

Hey guys! I'm back.

Sorry for not updating for a while, I was on holiday in Madrid and then I had a few exams as soon as I came back, but I'm back to writing now.

Comment, say what you liked and what you didn't. If you want to see anything happen if love to hear your suggestions.

Votes are appreciated too!

💖

15/09/16