LV

Niall's POV

I wake up with a sore head and stomach, and immediately groan and curl in on myself.

"Niall! Up you get! We're going to the park today." Papa said cheerily walking into the room.

"Noooooooo." I whined clutching my stomach.

"Yes, now don't make me get Dad." He said with his hands on his hips.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I said trying to get out of bed as fast as I could without jostling my stomach too much.

"Go to the toilet and then get dressed, we're leaving in fifteen minutes."

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I then exited the shower and went for a wee. I couldn't help but notice when I was doing the toilet that it was sore.

"Niall! Come on! We don't have all day." Dad banged on the bathroom door.

I left the bathroom and shoved on a plain white top with some jeans and a hoodie.

"You ready Niall?" Papa asked and I nodded.

"Let's go then."

We all clambered into the car and drove to the biggest park.

"Daddy, do we have the bread for the duckies?" Harry asked referring to the ducks in the pond.

"Yeah baby, here why don't you see if any of the ducks want some." Dad said and handed Harry a piece of bread.

"Here you go Niall, Zaynie, you two can feed the ducks too." He said and gave Zayn and I a piece of bread each.

We have the ducks Somme bread until we had finished the loaf. It started getting really cold but Harry wanted to go to the playground part of the park. Personally I would've preferred to have brought my scooter and went to the skateboard park but we ended up at the playground anyway.

We played on the swings, and then slid down the shoot about one hundred times and I was quickly getting bored.

I also started to realise that I needed the toilet.

"Papa, can we go? I need the toilet." I said and Papa sighed.

"You should've gone potty before we left like I said." He said.

"But I did!"

"Obviously not or you wouldn't be needing now." He said.

"But I need to go." I said squirming.

"Well there isn't a toilet around here so you'll need to hold it until we get back to the car, and then the house." He said.

"Harry! Zayn! Come on! We're going." Dad called after Papa told him what was happening.

We all headed back to the car with Harry pouting because he was having so much fun.

"We can go back to the park another time." Papa smiled at him.

We parked the car in front of the apartment building and I rushed to get in the door. However, my bladder had other plans as the minute I opened the car door and stepped out it let loose.

"Ouch." I said.

"Papa, Niall's had an accident." Harry called.

My face turned bright red and Papa looked at me.

"Could you not hold it Nibear?" He asked.