LXIX

A warning before this chapter is that it is a Zustin centric and there is a little bit of smut (blowjob) at the end.

Also for the people who wanted to see a more feminine Zayn... Here you go.

Zayn's POV

"So the rules are, no drinking, no smoking and stay by Justin. If Justin tells you to do something, do it because he's just looking out for you. Do I make myself clear?" Dad asked before we pulled up at Justin's house.

"Yeah." I said and he smiled.

"I'm glad." He said as Justin came out of his apartment and climbed into the car.

"Hi Princess." He said kissing my cheek, before turning to face the front. "Hey Liam."

"How are you Justin?" Dad asked.

"I'm very good thanks, you?" He asked politely.

"Great. Now, I've already told Zayn the rules for tonight so he knows what he is and isn't allowed to do. Did Josh say anything to you about drinking?"

"Yeah, he said I could have a couple of beers." Justin shrugged and Dad nodded.

"Okay boys, I'll be back at eleven to get you, okay?" He said and I nodded as Justin and I got out of the car and started to make our way to Perrie's door.

"Zayn, are you forgetting something?" Dad smirked and pointed to his cheek.

"See you later Dad." I said and pecked his cheek. "Love you."

"Love you too baby, have fun." He said and drove away as Justin and I went to Perrie's door.

I knocked on the door but no one answered so we just walked in. The music was up really loud so that's probably the reason why no one heard me knock.

"Zayn! Justin!" Perrie exclaimed running over to us.

"Hey Pez." I said and gave her a hug.

"C'mon into the living room." She said and began tugging on my sleeve.

"Maybe in a minute, we're going to go get some drinks." Justin said as he snaked his arm around my waist.

Justin guided me through the party and into the kitchen where he got himself a beer and me a Diet Coke.

"I'm experiencing some déjà vu." I said and he chuckled.

"Just so long as it doesn't end up the way it did last time."

"Hey guys." Cal said walking over to us with some girl.

"Hey Cal." I said. "Who's the girl?"

"Oh, this is Maddison." He said and she smiled.

"It's nice to meet you." She said smiling politely. "Cal's told me a lot about you. You're Zayn, right?"

"Yeah, I'm Zayn. It's nice to meet you too."

"So are you two like... Together?" Justin asked.

"W-what no." Cal said quickly.

"Not yet." Maddison grinned.

"Are you coming to the living room? Perrie wanted us there ASAP." I said and Calum nodded.

We all went into the living room and Perrie's face lit up when she saw us.

"Great! Now we can start!" She exclaimed. "Everyone sit in a circle on the floor while I go grab an empty vodka bottle." She said and disappeared into the kitchen while we all sat down.