XXIII

*Previously*

"Yes Daddy, he's the same man that I saw at my window."

Liam's POV

"Okay baby, you go into your room with Zaynie and Hazza while Papa and I make a few phone calls." I say to Niall.

Once Niall leaves the room Louis breaks down crying. He sits on the bed with his head in his hands and let's sobs wrack his body.

I sit down on the bed and pull him into my lap.

"Shhh baby, what's wrong?" I say trying to calm him down.

"Who is that man Liam? Why would he stalk our baby boy. This is probably why he's been wetting the bed because he's been so scared. He told us he thought there was someone at his window and we didn't listen."

"It'll be okay. We'll call the police and get Niall to give a description, I've already locked all of the windows and doors so the man won't get in, and then we'll take Niall to the doctors to see about the wetting situation."

"I guess. Thanks for calming me down Li." He said and snuggled his face into my top.

"No bother baby, it's what I'm here for." I say and kiss his forehead. "Let's go and make the police phone call first."

I use the house phone to call the local police station.

Liam
Police

*ring ring ring*

"Hello, Wolverhampton's police department how can I help?"

"I would like to report a man trying to kidnap my son and the same man standing outside of his window, scaring him."

"Okay, can I have a name please."

"Liam. Liam Payne."

"Thank you very much Mr. Payne, I'll just put you through to one of our chief officers now."

"Thank you."

*on hold for two minutes*

"Hello this is Officer Cowell, I've been informed that you're reporting an attempted kidnap and stalker."

"Yes that's correct."

"Well Mr. Payne, my team and I are here to ensure this man gets put behind bars so if you don't mind I would like to get a description of said man."

"Of course, it was actually only my twelve year old son that saw him because the man had his back to me."

"That's absolutely fine."

*on hold while Liam gets Niall*

"Niall! Baby come here a minute!" I shouted.

Niall runs into the living room and looks at me expectantly.

"Yes Daddy?"