XVII

Liam's POV

By the end of the night Harry had warmed up to my mum and Jay and insisted he sit with both ladies at dinner. Eight o'clock rolled by and after being changed into a nappy and his PJs by Louis, Harry demanded that his Nana and Grandma tuck him in.

After tucking Harry into bed they both said their goodbyes which took about an hour, because Louis was trying to organise the next time they'd come to visit. However, we could all sense that Zee and Ni were getting tired so mum and Jay said they would phone soon.

Once the two mums had left, I carried Niall and Zayn into their bed as they were both asleep already. We kissed them goodnight and then retreated to our bedroom to watch Suits.

~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

I wake up, still curled into Liam's toned torso, and stretch my arms. I admire my beautiful boyfriend lying on the bed, his muscular chest showing because he sleeps without a top.

I get out of bed, only dressed in Liam's shirt which is about five sizes too big for me, so it looks like a dress. I don't care though, it's comfy and it smells of him and that makes me happy.

I walk into the boys room and decide to get Harry up so he'll go to sleep tonight. I manage to get to Harry's bed even though, it's pitch black (thanks to the black out blinds we bought for them) and there seems to be hundreds of items of clothing littering the floor.

"Haz, baby. Come on, it's time to get up." I cooed, however, he just groaned and turned over, his dummy bobbing between his lips.

"Harry, come on its wakey wakey time." I said pulling the blankets off of him.

He whines but throws himself into my arms and tries to snuggle into my chest for heat.

"Let's get you changed and then we can make pancakes for breakfast, okay?" I asked and he in return nodded, tried to wipe the sleep out of his eyes and left his dummy discarded on the bed.

I walk into Liam and I's bedroom with Harry clinging to me like a little koala bear and lay him down on the bed. Liam is now awake and is reading something on his phone.

"Morning baby." He says and Harry blushes.

"We're just going to get his nappy changed and then we'll make pancakes for breakfast." I said to Liam while Harry continues to cover his blushing face with his hands.

I take his PJ bottoms and pull them down, and then undo the tabs of his nappy. He starts to whine but I shush him.

"S'cold!" He whines.

"I know baby but it will be over in a second. Do you want your dummy?" Liam asked and Harry just shyly nodded his head.

By the time Liam came back in with Harry's dummy, I had already cleaned him up and his PJ bottoms were back on.

Liam gave him his dummy and then we all cuddled in our bed for a few minutes until I finally decided that we had to get up.

Harry and I spent the next half an hour making pancakes in the kitchen and then Liam got Zee and Ni up so they could have some pancakes.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask the boys as we're all sitting at the table.

"Can we have a pyjama day?" Niall asked.