LXVI

Niall's POV

We all sat at the table while we had breakfast, Dad and Papa were still fussing over me.

"Are you sure you're okay Nibear?" Papa asked as he looked at my plate that still held half of my breakfast.

"Yeah, I'm just not that hungry." I said truthfully.

"That's not like you." Dad said. "Does your tummy feel sore baby?"

I shook my head but nevertheless, Papa came over with a thermometer and asked me to put it in my mouth.

He read the temperature and frowned.

"Hm, well you don't have a temperature." He concluded.

"Zayn eat up." Dad said to Zayn who looked like he could faint.

"M'not hungry." He said.

"Nonsense, eat all of your breakfast."

"But my tummy's sore Daddy." He pouted.

"Zayn, I don't have time for this. You can't just copy your brother." He hissed.

Zayn just sat back and played with his food and then eventually just got up and left the table. Dad and Papa didn't notice though because they were too busy pestering me.

"Niall, why don't you go and have a little nap? You didn't get the best sleep last night baby." Dad said.

"I'm fine." I huffed.

"Do you want to watch TV?" He asked and I said yes to get him off of my back.

He took me into the living room and noticed Zayn lying on the couch holding his stomach.

"Get up Zee, Niall's going to lie there and watch some TV."

"Okay." He said and got up.

"Go help your Papa wash the dishes." Dad said as Zayn was about to go into our bedroom.

"But Dad my tummy's sore, I was just going to go lie down." He said.

"I can't believe you Zayn! Lying to get out of chores, that's a new low." Dad sighed.

Zayn turned and walked into the kitchen without another word.

"Do you need anything baby? Some juice, some medicine, a blanket?"

"Can I have some juice please?" I asked.

"Of course!" Dad said. "What channel would you like on?"

"Disney please." I said and he put on Disney. That's So Raven was on. (Sorry I don't know any of the new shows that are on Disney so I'm going for the ones I watched as a kid)

"Here you go." He said and handed me a sippy cup full of juice.

"Dad, we've been over this. I can drink out of a real glass." I said.

"I know Ni, but it's just in case you want to have a lie down while drinking." He said.

I continued to watch TV and have Dad and Papa run about waiting on me. It was actually kind of fun. By the end of the fifth episode I started getting bored.

"Dad will you play hide and seek with me?" I asked as he sat across from me, typing furiously on his laptop.

"Not right now Niall, I'm sure Zayn and Harry will play with you. Zayn! Harry!" He called.

"Yeah Daddy?" Harry asked, bouncing I to the room.

"Do you want to play hide and seek with Niall?"