XXIX

Liam's POV

After dropping Josh and Zayn off at the party I raced back to the apartment just in time before Josh, Michael and Ash and Luke came over.

I arrived back home as Louis was just finishing painting Harry's face yellow.

"Well hello my baby boys." I said to Harry and Niall and they giggled.

"Was Zayn okay when you dropped him off?" Louis asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, and I gave him the speech again about no alcohol, smoking or sex." I said, whispering the 'sex' so that Harry and Niall didn't hear. I don't need them questioning that sort of thing right now, they can stay my babies for a bit longer.

"That's good. Before he left I told him to keep his phone on as well so if he needs us or we want to get in contact with him then we can." He said.

"What time is Josh and that coming over?" I asked.

"They should be here at about eight, which is roughly... Now." He said after checking his watch.

"Boys can you sit on the couch a minute and listen to what Daddy's got to say?" I said and watched them scurry over to the couch.

"Now it's going to be quite dark when we go out so I want you to hold one of our hands at all times. If you feel tired, or need the toilet, just tell one of us and we'll bring you back home okay?" I said and they both nodded their heads.

The doorbell rand and I opened it to see Josh, Ash and Michael standing at the door with Luke - who is dressed as a cowboy - hiding behind Michael.

"Hey guys, come on in. Do you want a drink or do you just want to head straight out?" I asked.

"Do you mind if Luke uses the toilet first? I forgot to make him go before we left and I don't want him having an accident half way round." Ash said and Luke blushed.

"Yeah sure, the bathroom is just down the hall there." I said pointing in the direction of the bathroom.

"Lou." I interrupted Louis' conversation with Josh.

"Yeah Li?" He said as Josh excused himself to talk to Michael.

"Have you made sure Harry and Niall have gone to the toilet?" I asked.

"Well Harry's wearing a pull up under his minion costume because the costume will be quite hard to get off and you know how he always leaves it to the last minute to go. Niall's been though." He said and I smiled.

"You're the best." I said and brought him into a hug.

"What?" He asked looking up at me confused

"You think about all these little things. I guarantee you if I was left to look after them by myself I wouldn't have thought about half the stuff you think about." I said and he sighed into my top.

"It's just because I grew up with little sisters Li. I got used to doing these things." He chuckled.

"You're still the best." I said and pecked his lips.

"Right are we going to get going?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah let's go."

We all exited the apartment and went to a few different doors and then final we walked round to another neighbourhood, just past the park.

I had a tight grip on Niall's hand and Louis had Harry clinging to him as he doesn't really like the dark. We got to the neighbourhood and I let go of Niall's hand and Louis let go of Harry so that they could go up to the door with the rest of the kids. We had bumped into quite a few people we knew as we were walking round so we've added a lot of people to our group.