XLII

Liam's POV

Last night we put Harry to bed and he woke up feeling fine. However, Niall seems to have caught the bug.

"Daddy." Niall whined from Louis and I's bed as he threw up during the night and then wormed his way into our bed.

"I know bug, you lie down just now until I talk to your Papa about what's going to happen with you and Hazzy today." I said as I finished buttoning up my white fitted shirt.

I walked into the kitchen where Louis was busy trying to make breakfast while ensuring he had everything in his book bag for college.

"Morning baby." I said laughing as he scurried around placing notepads and spare pens into his bag.

"Morning Li." He said as he zipped up his bag.

"What're we doing with Niall and Harry today?" I asked and he stopped what he was doing.

"Well I've spoken to our mums and they're both busy. (I'm sorry, I couldn't bring myself to mention anything to do with Jay 💔) So you're going to have to take them to work with you." He said and I froze.

"I can't take them into the office! My Dad hasn't even met them yet. Why can't you just stay home from college and look after them at home?" I asked.

"Because I have an important exam today. I thought you knew seeing as I've been telling you about it for a week." He huffed and I sighed.

"Oh babe, I did know. I just forgot because of all the meetings I've been in the last week." I said wrapping my arms around his tiny waist.

"They still need to go to work with you Li." He said and I sighed.

"But they're not well. Where will they stay?" I asked and he pulled out of the embrace and put his hands on his hips.

"In your office where there are two couches. They can take their pillows and a blanket and they can sleep on the couches while you do your work." He said.

"But you know they'll get hyper." I said.

"Niall can barely lift his head up, I'm sure you don't need to worry about him getting hyper. Plus, Harry's still not at his fullest either." Louis explained.

"Okay but if they're coming with me they need to get up and get dressed now." I said and Louis nodded.

"I'll get Harry ready if you get Niall." He said and I nodded.

"Just leave them in pyjamas but maybe put them in a fresh pair." I suggested and he nodded and went into the boys room while I headed back to our room where Niall was still sleeping on our bed.

"Niall baby, wake up." I said as I gently shook his shoulder.

"Noooo Daddyyyyyy." He whined.

"I'm sorry baby, but you've got to come to Daddy's work today. There's no one to look after you at home." I said sadly.

I quickly got the new pyjamas and a pull up that Louis left out for Niall and returned to the room to dress him.

I pulled his sweaty pyjamas off first and then took a baby wipe and wiped his sweaty body down before pulling on a new pyjama top. I then pulled down his little boxer briefs and slipped a pull up on him along with pyjama trousers.

I grabbed his pillow as well as Hazza's and two blankets and put them in the car. After, I made my way back up the stairs to the apartment where Louis was waiting with Niall on his hip and Harry clinging to his leg while Zayn ate his breakfast at the table.