LIII

Louis POV

I woke up when the alarm went off, I don't know why we set an alarm but Liam insisted on setting one anyway.

"Li, turn that thing off!" I huffed sleepily.

"Okay, okay." He said and the beeping continued.

"Liam!" I whined.

"Jesus Lou, wait a minute. I can't find my phone." He said and started searching for the noisy item.

He found it and turned the alarm off.

"Why did you set an alarm again?" I questioned, looking around Liam's old room. I was only ever in this room when he invited me to his house to spend Christmas. I was more familiar with his old dorm room.

"Because in case you've forgotten there's only two bathrooms between seven people so if you want a shower you better take one now." He said.

"Can I take one with you? It saves water and time." I asked innocently.

"You know fine well you're not bothered about saving water or time." Liam smirked and I shrugged.

"You're right. I just want to see you naked." I laughed.

"Well come on then. I suppose we've got a little but of time until the boys wake up." He said and pulled me towards the bathroom.

Half an hour later I was sent out of the shower because apparently I kept distracting Liam while he tried to wash. Apparently.

Anyway, it was nearing ten and I decide the boys should get up now. I opened the door to the guest room and looked at my three sleeping angels.

"Boys. Time to get up." I said. When no one made any move to get up I took the end of the quilt and pulled it of of their bodies.

"Papaaaaaa." Zayn whined.

"S'cold." Harry lisped behind his dummy.

"That's why you've got your onesies on. Now you all need to get showered so who wants to go first?" I asked and Zayn volunteered.

"Okay Zee, c'mere 'til I unzip your onesie." I said. "Boys, have any of you went potty during the night? It's okay just tell me, I know that it would've been difficult for you to go to the toilet with the onesies on." I said and Zayn blushed.

"I did Papa." Harry took his dummy out to say before popping it back in.

"Me too." Zayn said.

Niall began rolling on the bed, laughing. He was holding his stomach and his face was contorted as he let out great belly shaking laughs.

"Zayn, you're meant to be older than me." He panted between laughs.

Zayn's face turned impossibly redder as he tried to defend himself.

"It's not my fault! I couldn't get the zip down on the stupid onesie! And I bumped my arm on the door because I couldn't find the light in the toilet." He said and showed me his bruised elbow.

"It's okay baby. Niall, that's not very nice. I suggest you apologise to Zayn and if you so much as tease him today then your Dad will punish you. Do I make my self clear?" I asked him.

"Crystal." He said sarcastically.

I helped Zayn step out of his onesie and then took him across to the bathroom to show him how the shower works. As we were approaching the bathroom Liam was coming out with a towel around his waist.

"Morning Zee." Liam said and kissed the top of his head. "Is he wet?" He asked as he noticed Zayn's pull up.

"Yeah." I said.