XLIII

Liam's POV

After a long day at work I asked my Dad if he wanted to come over for dinner tonight. He immediately agreed and said that he would love to meet Zayn as well.

He left after we had our deep conversation and told me he will phone my Mum to inform her about dinner tonight as well.

I got some more work done after lunch, made a few more phone calls and had a few online meetings. At three o'clock I left the office with Niall on my hip and Harry in my Dads arms, who insisted he would help me get them in the car, and drove to Zayn's school.

We picked Zayn up and I told him about the guests we're having over tonight.

"So Harry and Niall met him today?" Zayn asked and I nodded.

"That's right bud, now let's go and get your Papa from college." I said and pulled out of the high school parking lot.

"So how's Justin?" I asked and he blushed.

"He's good, he keeps asking me what I want for Christmas but I don't know. I don't know what I'm going to get him either." He sighed.

"I'm sure Papa and I will help you think of something." I said reassuringly and smiled at him in the rear view mirror.

I pulled up at Louis' college and watched him sprint down the steps to the car.

"Hello my babies I've missed you." He said to the two conscious and one sleeping boy in the back. "Missed you too Li." He said and I leant over and pecked his cheek.

"So how'd you're exam go today baby?" I asked and his face lit up.

"Amazing, I think I've done really well."

"That's great babe, by the way my mum and dad are coming over for dinner tonight." I slipped in.

"What!" Louis screeched so much that I actually stopped the car.

"Lou, don't scream like that. You scared me and- yep you've woken Niall up as well." I sighed.

"Go back to sleep baby," I cooed. "We're nearly home."

"Sorry for shouting Ni-bear." Louis said and Niall hummed in response before drifting off into dreamland again.

"I can't believe your parents are coming over tonight Li. Why didn't you tell me?" Louis sighed agitated.

"I only arranged it today." I said smiling sheepishly. "My dad met Niall and Harry and bonded quite a bit with Harry as Niall was sleeping but he wants to meet Zayn as well." I said and he nodded.

"Okay that's fine, it just means that you and Zayn are going to have to help me tidy the house a bit before they come over."

"We'd love to help baby. Isn't that right Zayn?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." He said.

We arrived home and I put a poorly Niall to bed and a hyper Harry on the couch to watch some TV. Louis, Zayn and I cleaned the house, which didn't take long as Louis and I don't let it get too messy, and then Louis started cooking dinner.