XLVI

Louis POV

We arrived home from the mall at about three o'clock. Harry and Niall were still out with Ash and Mikey and they had sent lots of photographs of the boys with different animals.

Zayn came home and attempted to wrap Justin's present.

"I can't do it Papa!" He whined. "I keep messing up!" He said becoming more and more agitated.

"It's okay baby, calm down. I'll wrap it for you if you want." I said and he relaxed.

"Thank you." He came and gave me a cuddle.

"It's okay baby boy, but why were you getting so stressed?" I asked.

"I just want everything to be perfect for Justin and I's first Christmas but I can't do anything!"

"Hey now, that's not true. It's just wrapping paper baby, you'll get better the more you practice." Liam said and I nodded.

"Look, watch me." I said as I started wrapping The 1975 CD.

Zayn watched me while I wrapped the CD and afterwards I let him practice on the makeup palette I bought for my little sister.

"I still can't do it!" He whined.

"It's okay baby, you can help us make cookies later yeah? Niall and Haz can't wrap either." I said and he blushed as I compared him to his baby brothers.

"Now, write a gift tag and get a bow to put on the CD." I said while taking Zayn's attempt at wrapping paper off of Lottie's gift and rewrapping it myself.

"Daddy! Papa!" I heard the door open and people running.

Niall, Luke and Harry all entered the kitchen with their faces painted and a stuffed toy from the zoo.

"Hello my babies, did you have a nice time at the zoo?" I asked and they both nodded.

"Yeah Papa, I saw an elephant, a lion, and a giraffe. And uncle Ashy said if I keep eating my fruit and veggies then one day I could be as tall as a giraffe!" Harry rambled as he played with his giraffe stuffy.

"That's great babe!" I said and brought him and Niall into a hug.

"What about you Ni-Bear? What was your favourite animal?" I asked and he pondered for a minute.

"The polar bears." He decided and cuddled his new toy - a polar bear.

"How about you Lukey? Do you have a favourite animal?" I asked and he nodded his head eagerly.

"Penguins!" He shouted and Ash and Mikey burst out laughing.

"He has a bit of an obsession with penguins, I don't know why." Ash clarified.

"Well we better be going, have to pick Cal up from JJ's soon."

"Thanks a lot for taking them out today. And for the stuffed toys, you really shouldn't have done that." Liam said.

"Don't be silly. It was a pleasure." Ash said.

"I take it they were on their best behaviour?" I asked and Ash and Mikey  nodded.

"Little angels as per usual."  He said and I smiled.

"Bye guys." I said watching them climb into their car.