XXVIII

Zayn's POV

Halloween is one of my favourite times ever. You get to dress up and pretend to be someone you're not and usually you get free sweets. This year, one of my friends Perrie is having a Halloween party and most people in our year are going. I've still not asked Dad and Papa and the party's tonight.

"Dad!" I call walking into the living room.

"In here Zee!" He shouts from the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen to see him sitting at the table with his laptop.

"Hey Zaynie, what's up?"

"Well I need to ask you something." I said and took a seat across from him at the table.

"Okay, what is it?" He said taking a break from typing on his laptop to look at me.

"Perrie's having a Halloween party tonight and I was wondering if I could go?" I said hopefully.

"Do we know Perrie?" He asked.

"Her buddy is Leanne." I said.

"Oh yeah. Will Leanne be there?" He asked.

"Yeah I think so."

"Okay Zayn, you can go but you know the rules. No drinking alcohol, no smoking and I don't want you having sex with anyone either." He said bluntly.

"Daaaaaaad." I whined, embarrassed.

"I'm only saying that because I know what parties can be like." He said.

"So I can go?" I asked, just making sure.

"Yes you can go. What time does it start?"

"It starts at eight and I think Leanne wants everyone out by eleven." I said.

"Okay, who else is going that we know?" He inquired.

"Emmmmm, Justin, Cal, Jade, Brad, Camila and some other people you don't know. Most of my year is going to be there."

"If you want to text Justin tell him I'll take him there and then I'll pick you both up too. Saves Josh going out as well. In fact, I'll phone Josh. I think Papa wanted to ask if him and Ash, Michael and Luke wanted to go trick or treating with Harry, Niall and us." He said and I nodded and went back to my room.

Now what do I wear? I want to be a superhero because I love superheroes but what one should I go as.

"Hey Zaynie, Dad's just off the phone with Josh and Josh says it's fine for you two to pick Justin up and Josh, Ash , Michael and Luke are going to come trick or treating with us." Papa said poking his head round my door.

"Papa?" I said as he went to shut the door.

"Yes baby." He said coming fully into the room.

"I don't know what to wear for this party tonight." I sighed. I was never really good at asking people for things because I didn't want to seem rude.

"I was just thinking that. How about you go and get your shoes on and be ready to leave in ten minutes and we'll all go to Futura (costume shop) and see what they've got because Niall and Harry need costumes too." He said.

I nodded and put some trainers on and then quickly went on my phone as I still had eight minutes before we left.

To Justin

Hey, Dad says he's picking you up for the party.

From Justin