XLIII

Liam's POV

Today's Louis birthday and I'm not letting him do any work at all today. He's going to be treated like a queen.

I got out of bed and made sure Louis was still sleeping. I gave him a kiss on his forehead and then went to wake the boys.

I opened the boys door and went straight over and opened the blinds. Immediately I heard three groans.

"Come on now, it's time to get up. You can all help me make your Papa breakfast in bed." I said and Harry sat up and rubbed his eyes.

He made grabby hands at me and I picked him up and sat him on my hip.

"S'Papas birfday!" He lisped around his dummy.

"It sure is pumpkin." I said tickling his sides and he giggled.

"Let's get your nappy changed while the boys get up." I said and laid him back down on his bed.

I grabbed some boxer briefs and wipes and cleaned him up with the wipes and the slipped his little briefs on.

"Zayn, Niall you better be up." I said as I put the dirty nappy into a nappy bag to be disposed of.

"I am." Zayn grumbled.

"Me too Daddy!" Niall shouted.

"It's Christmas Eve!" Harry exclaimed.

"Yeah it is Bubba, but we're going to go out for Papa's birthday first." I said.

Louis always hated having his birthday on Christmas Eve because he said people used to give him presents for his birthday and say "that's your Christmas too" and his sisters used to get two separate presents. So I always make sure I go all out for his birthday and for Christmas.

"Let's go and make some breakfast." I said while picking Harry up.

I put on the frying pan and put some bacon, eggs, sausage, potato scones on and put some beans in a pot, bread in the toaster and made some pancakes.

After everything had cooked I put them out onto a plate for Louis and I and served the boys their pancakes.

"Right, now who wants to give Papa what present?" I asked referring to the three gifts I'd bought for the boys to give him.

"I want to give him the aftershave!" Zayn said quickly.

"I'll give him the pyjamas."

"So that means Harry can give him the card with the concert tickets." I said and the boys nodded. I handed them all the presents and then put Louis breakfast on a tray with a cup of tea and a little flower in a vase.

"Right, on three we'll sing happy birthday okay?" I said to the boys who were following me as we walked to Louis and I's room.

"One, two, three... Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Louis happy birthday to you! Hip hip hooray!" The boys and I sang to wake Louis up.

"Happy birthday Papa!" Harry said and tackled Louis in a hug.

"Oh thank you my babies! Breakfast in bed!" He squealed.

"Papa open your presents!" Niall insisted as the boys all gave him the presents one by one.

He opened the first gift that Niall gave him.