XXXI

Zayn's POV

Justin never really let go of my waist after we kissed at the party. It was nearing half past ten when I received a text from my Dad telling me Niall wasn't feeling well and I was to stay at Justin's. I didn't mind at all. It gives me more time with him.

Although he did mention that he knew about my crush which is kind of embarrassing.

"You okay babe?" Justin said, his mouth extremely close to my ear so that I could hear him over the music.

"Yeah, my Dad's just text me saying in spending the night at yours because Niall isn't feeling well." I told him.

"Great! Now I can have my cuddle buddy with me all night!" He said and squeezed me in his arms.

I chuckled and snuggled into the hug. We continued just sitting on the couch in Perrie's living room until Justin started kissing my jaw. He trailed kisses from my jaw up to my mouth and then brought me onto his lap so I was straddling him and pushed his tongue further into my mouth.

I moaned and started grinding down into him and I could hear him groan. Suddenly he grabbed my hips and ceased my movement.

"Zayn, stop." He said and I smirked.

"What if I don't want to stop?" I said and continued to rotate my hips in a circular fashion.

"Zayn." He growled and I stopped abruptly. His phone began to ring and he picked up and had an extremely short conversation with whoever was on the phone and then took my arm and pulled me towards the door.

"We're going. That was Josh. He's outside." He said and I nodded, thinking he's mad at me.

"O-okay. I'll go and say goodbye to Perrie." I stuttered as I removed myself from his grip and heard him sigh.

"Zaynie!" An extremely drunk Perrie shouted.

"Hey Pez, that's me and Justin leaving, thanks for inviting us." I said as the drunk girl came over to give me a hug.

"No problem Zayn! I hope you had fun!" She exclaimed and then tried to wink but failed miserably in her drunken state.

Justin came over to me and grasped my arm again and pulled me into his side as we exited the party.

"Zayn, I didn't mean anything bad by pushing you off." He sighed.

"I get it, you don't want me like that." I said while shrugging.

"Zee, God, no it's not like that at all. If we continued what we were doing I wouldn't have been able to stop myself. And we were surrounded by loads of other people." He sighed as we approached Josh's car.

We never said anything more on the matter but I did snuggle up to him in the back of Josh's car.

"Tired Zaynie?" Justin whispered in my ear. I nodded and he wrapped his arm around me more tightly.

"We'll be home soon." He whispered in my ear and placed a soft kiss on my forehead as I closed my eyes for a little.

I woke up when I felt the car stop. Justin helped me out of the back seat and then we went inside Josh and Justin's apartment and straight to Justin's room.

"I don't have any clothes." I discovered.

"It's alright you can just wear one of my t-shirts to bed." Justin said and went to his drawer and threw a black t-shirt at me. I held it up to my body as he laughed because it was going to be massive on me.

He started undressing, he took his top off and I blushed. He saw this and smirked, slowly pulling down his trousers, he then slid his boxers down a little so I could see his prominent v-line.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered as he got under his covers.

"I sleep naked, so just be glad I've decided to keep my boxers on." He winked.

I could feel his gaze on me as I took off my top and then quickly put his t-shirt on after. It literally swallowed me. I took my trousers off too and then wrapped my arms around myself, self consciously and made my way over to his bed.

"Why are you so self conscious? You're so beautiful baby." He said and I melted.

"I really like you Justin." I whispered as I lay down beside him with my head on his chest.

"I really like you too baby boy." He laughed and kissed my head.

That night I fell asleep feeling content, and snuggled into my boyfriends arms.

Liam's POV

"I don't know. He kinda looked familiar though." He said.

I sighed, knowing I would have to update the police with this new information.

"Okay baby. I'm going to go home and I'll come and get you and Papa in the morning. Papa's going to stay the night with you, okay?" I said and he nodded and lay back in the hospital bed.

"I never brought a pull up." I said to Louis, knowing that Niall might have an accident.

"It's okay, when we arrived he was put in a nappy because they weren't sure if it was some sort of seizures he was having." Louis informed me and I kissed him.

"I'll bring you both fresh clothes I the morning. I love you. Love you too Niall." I said and then left.

~~~~~~Next Morning ~~~~~

Liam's POV

I arrived at the hospital at half past nine as Louis called to inform me that's when the doctor was coming round to discharge Niall.

"I brought some food for you Lou." I said giving my boyfriend a peck on the lips and handing him a croissant and a tea from Costa.

"Thanks Li, I barely got any sleep last night. The doctors and nurses were round all the time checking Niall's medication and just when I'd get back to sleep they'd be back again." He said.

"Well you can have a nap when we get home if you'd like." I said and he smiled gratefully.

"Niall Horan." Dr Kent said as he walked into the room.

"So Niall's bloodstream has been cleared of the poison, so he is free to go. However, I would recommend keeping him in the pull up right now as the poison has affected his bladder but that should return to normal in no time." The doctor said while he signed something off on Niall's sheet and then we were on our way home.

"Niall you know you don't talk to strangers never mind take things from them!" I said while we were on our way back home.

"I know you've learned your lesson this time but if it ever happens again you'll be finding yourself having a trip over my lap." I said.

"I'm sorry Daddy." He said while looking down.

"It's okay baby, you're forgiven." I smiled.

"Now," Louis said, "let's go and get your brothers."

Hey guys!

So that is the final part to the Niall taking the strangers candy prompt. I already have an idea about the next chapter, because I've had a prompt sent in but if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them and I'll get them done as soon as possible.

Anyways, thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuuuu

💖

7/11/16