LVIII

Zayn's POV

"And remember, no drinking or smoking." Dad repeats for the fifth time as Justin and I get out of the car to go to a party.

"Yeah Dad, I know." I roll my eyes.

"See you at eleven." Dad says before pulling away.

"Let's go baby." Justin said, pulling me towards the house.

We entered JJ's house and went straight to the kitchen to get a drink. Justin picked up a bottle of beer and I stared incredulously at him.

"What happened to not drinking?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Josh said I could have a few beers since he did when he was my age." Justin said and took a swig of his beer.

"Well I want to have a drink as well." I said but Justin quickly shook his head.

"Nope, you're not allowed Zaynie. Your Dad said you're not so I'm not allowing you." He said, which made me even more annoyed.

"When are you gonna get it through your head that you're my boyfriend, not my Dad." I said sharply.

"I'm just looking out for you." Justin said.

"No you're not, you're trying to keep me away from things people my age are doing an in sick of it. If I want a drink, I'll have a drink and you don't have a say. Leave me alone." I said and started walking away from him.

Justin and I have never really fought before, there was the drunk phone call but I wouldn't really call that a fight. I sighed and started looking for Calum who should've been around here somewhere.

"Hey cutie." Jay says, coming up and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Hi Jay." I said.

"Where's your boyfriend?" He asked.

"I don't know. We kind of had an argument because he keeps treating me like a child, he won't let me have any alcohol." I huffed.

"I'll get you a beer if you want, babe." He said and I scrunched my nose up.

"I don't think I'd like beer. Apparently it's quite a bitter taste and I prefer sweet things."

"So do I." I heard him murmur under his breath but I chose to ignore it. "How about I get you an apple alcopop?" He asked.

"What is it?"

"It's like an ice lolly that's made of alcohol. I think they've got an apple cider one you might like." He said.

"Yeah! Thank you!"

He appeared two minutes later with an alcopop and smiled, giving it to me.

"God Zayn your lips look so good wrapped around that." He said and I blushed.

"Thanks."

Time went on and I had a lot more of those alcopop things. They had them in all different flavours! Strawberry, Lemon, Blackberry.

"Zaynie, you're sooooooo hot." Jay slurred and I giggled.

"I know." I laughed.

"I want to dance." I said suddenly feeling really sexy. "Dance with me Jay?" I said.

He took hold of my wrist and pulled me into the living room where everyone was dancing. He grabbed my waist as he stood behind me and pressed his front up against my butt. I swayed my hips to the song, giggling and hiccuping.