LX

Harry's POV

"Bye baby, we'll see you after school." Daddy said as he dropped me off at school.

"Bye Daddy!" I said and skipped into school.

I took my seat at my desk and brought my folder out. I was making sure that everything I needed was on my desk before I pulled out my pencil case and put my bag in the cloakroom along with my blazer. 

"Kenny!" I shouted as my best friend entered the classroom.

"Hi Hazzy! Do you know that Miss Edwards is taking us out to the playground today? First we're going to measure the length of the football field, then do some litter picking and then once we finish we get to play in the play area!" Kendall beamed.

"Today's gonna be so good!" I said and we both took our seats while Miss Edwards told the rest of the class about what she planned on doing today.

"Okay boys and girls, get your blazers on and line up with a partner at the door please." Miss Edwards said.

"Hazza you're my partner." Kendall said and I nodded.

"Of course Kenny."

We all lined up in twos and then Miss Edwards took us outside. Once outside she did a headcount to make sure no one was missing and then we were given a trundle wheel in our pairs.

Kendall and I spent time walking round the field, recording whenever the trundle wheel clicked and then once we had measures the full size we went to collect litter pickers from Miss Edwards.

"Done all ready?" Miss Edwards asked.

"Yup!" I said happily.

"Well here you go." She said giving us two litter pickers and a bin bag. "Your area is that one there." She said pointing to a patch of gras in front of the stands.

"Rawr. Harry look it's like a crocodile's mouth." Kendall said picking up her litter picker and making the little grabby bit move together and then apart.

"Yeah look, I can do this with mine as well

"Yeah look, I can do this with mine as well." I said giggling.

"We should make them kiss." She said.

"Yeah!" I replied and then we hooked the grabbers together.

"Wait, is yours a girl or a boy crocodile?" Kendall asked.

"A girl." I decided.

"Mine too. Yours should be a boy though." She said and I frowned.