LXVIII

Liam's POV

"Daddy! Papa! Guess what!" Harry called, as he came in the door, prancing into the living room.

"What baby?" I asked fondly, watching Niall, Zayn and Justin walk through the door as well.

"When we were walking home from school me and NiNi-"

"NiNi and I, honey." Louis corrected.

"... NiNi and I were playing so then I had to take a drink because we were running. Justin let me have his drink since I had drank mine and I found out my tooth is wobbly!" He shouted all in the one breath and then proceeded to grin widely to show Louis and I his shaky tooth.

"That's great baby! When it falls out you can put it under your pillow and the tooth fairy will come." Louis said.

"The tooth fairy isn't..." Niall said before Zayn clamped and hand over his mouth and I glared at him.

"Do you have any homework boys?" I asked.

"No, I think Justin and I are just going to watch some TV in my room." Zayn said and I nodded.

"Door stays open." I instructed and Zayn blushed.

"So what do we have here snowflake?" I asked as Niall brought his homework.

"Got some equations to do." He said and Louis groaned.

"If you need any help ask your Dad. He's the maths genius. I'm terrible at it."

"Hey, that's not true." I said and Louis raised and eyebrow at me. "Okay, maybe I'm better at maths but that doesn't mean you're not good at it!"

"I don't like maths either Papa." Niall said as he sharpened his pencils.

"Well I do!" Harry shouted.

"Enough shouting Harry, what have I said about using your indoor voice?" Louis said sternly.

"Sorry Papa."

"It's alright love, just try and remember." Louis said and pecked his head.

"Do you have any homework Hazza?" I asked.

"Just have a tree or something to do." He said.

"A what? Is it for art?" I asked.

"No, it's something about family." Harry pouted.

"Oh. A family tree." I said.

"Yeah, that." Harry replied.

"Do you know what a family tree is?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Miss Edwards said that we have to put our family on a piece of paper and that's about it." He said.

"Do you want us to get you information for it?" Louis asked, thinking Harry might want to do his birth mother.

"Why would I need information when I can just ask you?" Harry asked.

"I thought you might've wanted to do it on your birth family. But this is absolutely fine."