XXX

Louis' POV

The ambulance came quickly and whisked Niall off and attached him to an oxygen mask.

I was in a state of panic and shock but one of the ambulance people helped me calm down a bit.

"Now one of you can ride with him in the ambulance but the other will have to meet us at the hospital as there's no room." The lady informed us kindly.

"You go Lou, I know you don't like driving in the dark and you're too wound up to drive. I'll take Harry to Ash and Michaels and then phone Josh to pick up Zayn. Everything will be fine, but you go with Niall to the hospital." Liam said and then kissed my forehead

"Everything will be fine." He whispered to me again before I got into the back of the ambulance with Niall.

The ride to the hospital was tense and I willed myself not to cry.

"Sir, I can assure you that Niall will be absolutely fine. We're just taking him to the hospital to get blood tests done and then he'll be ready to go once we get the results." The kind lady from earlier said.

"Thank you." I whispered, my voice tight.

When we got to the hospital Niall was wheeled into the hospital on a gurney and we were attended to straight away.

Liam's POV

"Baby wake up." I said gently shaking Harry.

He whined and his dummy fell out of his mouth. He opened his eyes and I could see confusion swimming in them.

"Daddy why am I up?" He asked running his eyes with his fists.

"Niall's not very well so Papa had to take him to the hospital. I'm sure he'll be fine but I need to drop you off at Uncle Ash and Mikey's okay?" I said and he nodded, still too tired to fully process what I was telling him.

I carried him out of his bed and checked his nappy, which was dry, and then say him on the bed while I put his little boots on him and a jacket.

After he was dressed and near enough sleeping while sitting there, I got together a little bag with his stuff in it. A few nappies, just incase, some baby wipes, clothes for tomorrow, a toothbrush, his teddy and a spare dummy. I also picked up Niall's favourite stuffy.

I popped the dummy that had fallen out of his mouth and onto the bed in Harry's mouth, picked up the bag and then picked up Harry. I managed to get down to the car without too much of a struggle.

Once in the car, I called Ashton as I started to drive to his house. I used the Bluetooth in the car to do it though, so that I wasn't using my phone while driving.

"Hey Li." Ash said.

"Hey Ash, can I ask a favour?" I asked.

"Of course!"

"Can Harry stay at yours tonight? Louis had to take Niall to the hospital and I need to go there now so I was just wondering if you'd look after Haz." I said.

"That's no problem Liam. Is Niall alright?" He inquired.

"I don't know." I answered truthfully.