LVI

Zayn's POV

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Zaynie! Happy birthday to you!"

I woke up to Dad, Papa, Niall and Harry all singing happy birthday to me.

"C'mon Zayn, get up. This is the only day I'll let you eat cake for your breakfast." Dad said.

"We have presents for you Zee!" Harry shouted.

"Thanks bud." I said, stretching and then getting out of bed.

"I can't believe my Zaynie is 15! You're getting so old." Papa pretended to cry.

"Don't mind him Zee, he's a bit of an emotional mother hen." Dad laughed.

"I love you." I said giving them both a hug.

"Whoah, and we haven't even given you your presents yet." Dad chuckled.

"You got me presents?" I asked and I could see both of their faces fall.

"Of course we did baby, why wouldn't we?" Papa asked, but it looked like he feared the answer.

"I stopped getting presents for my birthday after my Mum died." I said.

"Well, you'll always get presents from now on." Dad smiled.

"Can I get a piggy back ride?" I asked shyly.

"Of course bud! Jump on!"

I jumped on Dad's back and he walked into the living room, where Harry and Niall had retreated to after the sang me happy birthday.

"Happy birthday Zee!" They said and both gave me a present.

"Awwww thank you guys." I said and gave them both a hug.

"Open them!" Harry insisted.

The first present I opened was a new game for the PS4 and some new clothes. The second one I opened was new trainers.

"Thank you so much!" I said to them all, feeling a little emotional.

"That's not all your presents. You've still got one left to open."

They handed my a bag full of wrapped things, all different shapes and sizes.

I opened all the presents and they were all new art supplies. New acrylic paint, new pencils, new crayons and two canvases.

"Thank you." I said crying a little.

"Don't cry baby." Dad said coming over to give me a hug.

"I'm s-sorry, I just l-love you guys so m-much."

"And we love you too. But we need to get ready for going out for lunch for your birthday."

I hopped into the shower and washed my body, I then came out dried and wrapped a towel around my waist.

I sauntered back into my room and pulled out a pair of boxers and got dressed into my clothes. I put on a simple black top with a pair of jeans.

"Zayn, are you nearly ready?" Papa called.

"Nearly! I just need to fix my hair!" I shouted back.

I went into the bathroom and styled my hair the way I like it. I made sure that it was perfect and that there were no stray hairs sticking out.