Part 2

'Ruthless Obsession'
...................................

Location : Smile Dental clinic, kolkatta.
"It's completely set lathika.. Now we can remove you braces and u never needed these braces in the first case... anyways.. here it goes.. Now u can show your sparkling teeth to people.."
.....said Dr. Chandrashekar, taking off her braces.
" doctor.. i have to leave soon.. the medical store would be closed if i didn't rush now... n i will clear all the remaining fees by next month"
...said lathika and left the hospital in a hurry..
...........
"Sir.., how can u allow her to clear the fee by next month.. i mean.. she alrdy had her treatment done and her braces are taken off now..., u knw her well or what??"
....asked the Jr. Intern Doctor who had joined few days before.
" i know her.. infact i know her family quite well..
Her father used to work here as "specialist Dental surgeon".., but things had gone wrong with them frm past 5 years..
In 2011, Her father.., Dr. Shivaram Menon.., got paralyzed which left his left hand and right leg lost their ability to move forever.... It's such a hard tym for his family..
Since then his daughter is looking after the family and supporting them financially..
She is such a sweet heart..."
.....said Dr. Chandra sekhar.., remembering abt his friend and unknowly his eyes became wet.
"Iam so sorry sir.. i shouldn't have asked you this.."
...said the Jr. Intern cursing himself for asking that.
...........
Mrs. Menon opned the front door for the third ring of the calling bell..
" where have you been till now.. did u got all the cosmetics for Ananya..??
She has been waiting for 2hours.. go to her room now.."
....ordered mrs. Menon to lathika who had just entered the house.
.....
" Ananya.., sorry for being this late.. n here are the things u asked for.. "
....said lathika checking the list and viewing the things she bought.
" didi (Akka).., pls dnt touch thm..i wil see them all... and u dnt even knw tge brand names of my makeup cosmetics.. soo u pls go frm here.. "
....said Ananya in am irritating tone., for wich lathika smiled and left her room..
.......
Ananya is doing a Fashion designing course in sme local college there and so she deals vth all the makeup stuff. She is around 19 years of age.
..........
Lathika quickly rushed to her fathers room where he sat on a slanting chair staring blankly st the ceiling.
" Daddyy.., Iam back... n here are your this month medicines...
Iam sure you will soon be recovered and look at your hand...
(She pointed towards his left hand fingers) there is a little moment in your fingers these days..
From now on.., u should never skip the medicines and i will mske sure of it.."
....said lathika and helped her dad in taking the syrup.
..........
Just then the bill paper fell down on her fathers lap.. and he saw the bills..
Its around 7300 rps. (For 1 month medicines)..
........
Her fathers eyes are now focussed on her..
Though he cant speak because of his crossed lower jaw due to the affect of paralysis.., lathika understood wht he meant.
" Daddy.., i can afford the bills now.. i have got promoted recently... "
......said lathika and touched her fathers hands vth affection..
"Please recover soon.. i want you to hug me amd walk vth me through the park just lyk those days in my childhood... i want my fun loving dad back.."
.....said lathika in her low voice and rested her head on his lap for few minutes.
............
Mrs. Menon who was in the kitchen till now.., came to the hall as she heard her mobile ringing on the sofa.
She quickly lifted the call seeing Mr.shrama 's name on the display.
"Hello Mr. Sharma.. iam waiting for your call.. what did they say? Did they accepted our Ananya to get married by mr. Iyers son. "
...she asked in an exciting tone.
" mrs. Menon.. iam sorry.., bt they didnt accepted for the proposal.. they can only think on this matter.., only after your first daughter gets married..."
.....said mr. Sharma on the other side.
"But., u very well know that lathika is nt even considered for any proposals bcz of her unappealing personality.. we are trying to look a groom for her since 3 years.. bt it never worked vth her and i dnt think it will work in future too..
Mr. Sharma.., pls ask them one more time and i will forward you some more pics if Ananya.. she looks soo gorgeous and one can never say no to her after seeing her..please reconsider this issue one more time..."
....pleaded mrs. Menon in humble tone and then cut the call., only to see lathika behind her listening all the conversation.
...........
Lathika came towards towards her mother who stood rooted at her place and said..,
"Auntie ( she never addressed her 'Amma' ), i know that you are soo worried abt me.. and i dnt want my sisters lyf to be affected by my presense..
I have thought something on this issue.., which would never let you to worry abt my marriage as a barrier for Anantas life again."
.....she said smiling and holded her aunt's hands..
" i recently sent my story which i was writing frm ling tym to the
Newly established 'Sinha publication house' who are looking for sone inspiring writers across the state.. on my mere surprise.., i was the one selected as the 'New face' for publishing the book and i even received the offer letter.. "
.....said lathika and showed the offer letter to her aunt.
"But how would it help..?!!"
....asked her aunt frowning her eyebrows.
" The SPH ( sinha publictn house ) is in Himachal pradesh and i have to report there by next 3 days... once i go there.., i will only be in contact vth you and will be supporting our family frm there.., until our Ananya got hooked vth a nyc guy..
If anyone ask abt me., just say that i left the house forever.. and iam sure it won't matter .., once they see our Ananya.. she is such a darling... n pls take care of dad till then.. i will be in contact vth you..., frm there.. :) "
......said lathika and headed towards her room leaving her aunt all happy for her decision..
............
Lathika is now in her room and checking her offer letter once again..
" 3 days left to make my family free frm my burden and i wish it works for my sister this tym.."
.....she thought to herself and remembered abt her childhood memories..
.......
Lathika was around 13 years old when her mom died in a brutal accident in which she somehow survived.., they both were coming frm a birthday party of lathikas friend and in the midway their car got crashed and since then her lyf had drastic change...
Her father, on due force of the relatives married a woman who is a widow with a girl child of around 7 years..
Though for the world.., she is blessed with a new family.., bt the bond which she used to share with her mother was irreplacable and also becoz of her unappealing looks.., every one of her age ignored her and since then she started building her precious bond vth books and started writing her every feeling and may be due to this.., she was choosed as the best writer by 'SPH'..
.......................
Location : Sinha group head quarters., canada.
"Hello.. Jackson.., do u have any clue of y grandpa wants me to meet him.. did he came to abt that club incidnt or wat...??!!
Jackson..,if that happens.., then.., i will nt spare you.. are you listening..??"
......shouted Nivan on the call..
" sir.. i beg your parden.. bt i have taken enough care that it all remained as a secret meet and may be there is sme other issue that the chair person wants to see you..."
......pleaded jackson on other side.., and found that Nivaan had alrdy cut the call on the other side.
.........
Nivaan very well know how to dress up well and gather all the attention frm people mostly girls..
This is his third visit to the head quarters.., as he didnt give a damn abt working in a cabin..
But still he keeps a clear view abt whats happening in their grp and who the competitors are..!!
He wore a blue formal suit which looks very royal in him and he covered his addicting Irish eyes with black shades as he don't want to make every one see his appealing eyes..
( it is said that on a million people only 1000 are blessed vth this kind of Irish eyes )
.........
At Pratap Sinhas cabin..
" what happened Grandpaa.. is everything fine..? I heard the u want me to meet you urgently at thus hour.. what had come up all of a sudden...??!"
.....asked Nivaan while sitting in the sofa.
Pratap.., once smiled at his grandson and said..,
"Nivaan.., i want you take up our new 'publication house (SPH)' located in Himachal pradesh..., INDIA. Here is your boarding pass... you have 2 days tym to pack your stuff.."
.....said mr.Pratap sinha looking straight into his eyes and stood straight vth his support stick.
" but Grandpa.. don't you think this is all sudden..!!
Is everything ok there..?? N fine.. i will pack my things.. i didnt know that we had our reach in India too.. i never heard abt our Indian market... "
......said Nivaan and touched his grandpas feet before leaving the cabin..."
..............
Next part precap
Location : Himachal pradesh.., India.
"Mr. Jayanth..., i want see the person who wrote this 'manuscript'...!!
....said Nivaan checking the entire script.
" sir.., this is the winning script of 'New face' of inspiring story.. and the person who wrote this ., will report here by tomorrow and i think 'She' must have started frm Kolkata by now..."
....said Jayanth ( the SPH manager) checking the script..
" what..!! A girl wrote all this..!??!! "
......asked Nivaan vth a frustrating look..
..............
Comment your views.. :)