Part 7

Ruthless obsession

Ruthless obsession
.....................................

Nivaan is now in the middle of a street vth fog covering all over there and  its becoming difficult for him to see on which road he is...

Though he owes a car that has GPS facility in built in it..,  due to the weak signals.., it didnt worked properly..

Thats when he halted  his car in the middle of a dark street and tried to call jayanth to ask him abt the route..
Nivaan now got down frm his car  to get proper signls in his mobile...

.....

Though he cant see the road due to deep fog formation.., he heard some children giggling near there...
Nivaan tried to focus his view on the direction of the sound.., and he could see some familiar stature  near there...
His intuition said something abt that familiar stature bt he is nt sure of it...

.....

Nivaan tried his best to  focus  on the road to find out out whom they were.., bt it didnt helped him due to the increasing darkness.
They say that  " if we  wish vth such devotion.., then god too helps us in our way.."
The street light  suddenly switched on as if to help Nivaan to see that person infront of him...

.........

Nivaan guessed right... It's 'Lathika' infront of him...
Nivaans eyes widened seeing lathika there vth some children who seemed to be the kids and vth few old people who are homeless ...

....

Lathika is helping them vth the food which she  got frm the party..
And the kids are smiling in joy as if their biggest wish has been fulfilled.
..........

For the first tym in his life.., Nivaan sinha smiled  watching a 'Girl' and wished to notice her in detail...
The same Lathika menon which he insulted with such chosed harsh words..., had made him smile now..
The same Lathika menon whom he said to  watch her face in mirror before wishing anything..., had made him notice her every detail.
.........

Lathikas effortless smile  that appeared  now and then when shez is offering  the food to those kids..., the way she is adjusting her spects in between...., and her roman nose that turned red due to the fog over there..., her messy hair..., the way she wetted her  dry lips vth her  tongue....,
.......Nivaan is checking her every detail and the more he noticed.., the more he wished to know abt her....

There is something around her which Nivaan though tried hard to ignore..., he couldn't make it it out....
His heart pricked again seeing that shining scar on her forehead....
Thats when he came to his senses...
............
Seeing jayanths call in his mobile.., Nivaan quickly lifted the call and found out he came to the opposite street of guest house and then drove back to his street without making them know that he was watching them frm long tym..
..........
Through out the drive.., Nivaans brain started to replay lathikas images which he just saw...
He then halted the car  before his guest house with a screeching sound and placed his head on the head rest of his car seat and closed his eyes trying to  delete her images..