Part 27

Hii readers

Hii readers.....I tried my best in writing it in a sensuous way...! Play the song in the middle where i given the hint :)
  Hope u lyk it :)

Part 27

Ruthless  Obsession
......................................

At 7 pm
Location : SPH office..
......

"Mam..,  u still here...??!! 
I mean.., it's alrdy 7 and  n everyone had left...!!"
......said the peon who just came to the corridor...

Lathika.., who was till then lost in her world.., came to senses and said...,

" yeaa... i know...!!  Actually.., I haven't brought my umbrella today and  i will be soon going after the rain stops.."
........and smiled at him..

"Ok mam....!!  Take care..."
.....said the peon and left the place...

...........

It was an unexpected change in the climate...
The sky is tar-black and clouds were getting denser...
The rain started with a slow drizzle and kept on increasing by time...
It's pouring now...

..........

Lathika could feel the cold breeze tickling her face...
Even in that pleasant climate..., she  is sweating becz of her phobia to rain...

It's nt that she never tried to get rid  of this phobia...
she had honestly tried  many times...
Bt  still she couldn't  step in the rain...  she just felt numb and n  the memories of that accident haunted her each time...

So she gave up eventually...

.........

Lathika checked the time again..., as it's getting late...
She just wanted to go home as early as possible and lock herself in the room again  so that she  won't get any chance to  face Nivaan again...

But she was still unaware that Nivaan is still in the office and had even seen her.., defending him  to Jayanth...

........

" So.., r u planning to stay here this night...??!!"
....... a voice from behind made lathika jerk a little and she didn't dared to  move an inch as she could clearly recognise the voice by now...

The person now came to her and stood next to her watching the pleasant view of rain and enjoying the divine smell of  it...!!

"Don't  even think about shifting, lathika.....!!!"
.......Nivaan  said in a low bt audible tone vthout looking at her and it seemed like an order...

Lathika's jaw dropped hearing that line and she  just stared at him  widening her eyes....

"How....did...u came to know abt it...??!! "
.......she asked vth shocking expressions...