Part 53

Part 53

Ruthless Obsession
....................................

"Raghu..!! It's been 2 hours and still they didn't show up yet...!!
.
.
Dnt u think we should call him now...!!"
.......prataap asked sipping his Brazilian coffee which he just made and offered another coffee mug to Raghu who just sat on the couch in the hall checking the mails in his laptop..

Raghu.., then looked at him and then checked the time in his watch..

" ohh..... yeaa..!! I didn't noticed it till now..!!
Lathika's phn is showing the switch off tone and i think we should talk to Nivaan...!!
.
.
Let me call him...!!"
........he said and dialed Nivaan's number..

.....................

Vth the sudden ring of his mobile.., Both Nivaan and lathika came back to their senses and lathika started to pull off herself from the hug..

But Nivaan was keen in his words and still held her by her waist and picked up his phn from his trouser's pocket and seeing his uncle's number on the display..., he shifted his focus on lathika again vth a smile on his face and lifted it up..

..............

"Helloo... Nivaan..!! Where are u??
.
.
N y is it taking this long to get her back...??!!
.
.
Is there any problem son...!!??"
........Raghu asked and kept the phn on speaker mode as Prataap desperately wanted to hear from Nivaan..

"Uncle...!! Everything is fine...!!
.
.
Lathika is vth me now..!! And i will nt let her leave me this easily...!!"
..........said Nivaan and wiped her last bits of tear drops that were on her cheeks...

" ohh..!! Thank god...!! Nivaan..., get her home soon...!! We are waiting to meet my grand daughter in law...!!"

......Prataap said smiling in the mean while andsat next to raghu placing his support stick aside.

" Grandpa...!! just an hour more...!! And then i will make sure that she could never ever think of leaving me...!!"

.........lathika heard Nivaan's each word and she couldn't help but hug him again holding his waist resting her head on his heart and started to blush...

Vth this sudden unexpected move.., Nivaan couldn't concentrate on his call and he just assured him abt her and cut the call...

..............

That's when Misha came towards them and cleared her throat to make them aware of her presence and Lathika soon broke the hug and stepped back from Nivaan seeing her...

"Umm..!! I'm sry.., to interrupt your moment.!!
.
.
Bt i had just found ur Id on the floor....!!"
......said Misha and extended the Id towards lathika..., making sure to imprint Nivaan's image in her eyes..., for one last time..., who was nt even looking at her...