Part 14

Ruthless Obsession
......................................

Lathika was confused now..    n then she thought that her boss must have  lil knowledge abt medicines and she  looked at upstairs for an instance..

Lathikas jaw dropped when she found Nivaan sinha staring at her  frm his cabins glass windows.

..........

She couldn't ignore his stare just lyk dt... bcz it was an intense stare...
Soo she managed to smile a little and then started to focus on her work again.

.........

Post lunch.., Nivaan sinha got a call abt the digi partners  who were on their way to SPH and would be soon present there to set up the meeting...

It's alrdy 3.30 pm then and lathika had finally finished her presentation and started to  adjust her desk again to make it look normal again..

She then went towards Nivaans cabin to report him abt the presentation and  give it a last check.

.......

Nivaan asked her to come inside and this tym he  was drying his face which he washed just then and getting ready  to look presentable.

But little did he know that he didn't had to put up any efforts to look presentable..  He is always a show stealer.

..........

Lathika lowered her eyes  seeing his wet face again as the images of last night flashed infront of his eyes again..

" umm.. sir.... i got the presentation ready...  if u check it for the final tym then i would  send it to the meeting room.."
..........she said vthout looking into his eyes and kept the file on his desk...

Nivaan sinha, meanwhile was nt taking his eyes off her and said..,
" soo... u  are thinking that i gave the medicine to you becz u feel that i wanted you to take the one which i gave..!!?? "
......he said in his usual dark tone and kept the towel aside.

Lathika widened her eyes again hearing Nivaan 's words.

" y would i think lyk that sir...??!!  I just thought u mistook the medicine which jayanth sir gave me vth something else..."
......she said and smiled at him to calm down the issue and left his cabin..
............

Around 4.30 pm.., the digi partners came to SPH to discuss abt the turnover and growth of the company..

Lathika  cross checked the presentation one more time and set the meeting room ready  before they could arrive..

The peon  there started to arrange the seats in order and  kept few snacks and  water glasses before each seat on the table..

Lathika too helped him in arranging them as  he was the first person to meet in the office on her joining day., and from then  lathika used to wish him everyday after stepping into the office..

..........

The peon  left the room as soon as  he saw Nivaan sinha entering into the room  chatting vth the the digi partners and their assistants who just visited SPH..

..........

Lathika seemed too off for that place as her attire was much different from those of the executives.

But it didn't mattered for Nivaan sinha.., nt after he saw her amazing tactics and impressive ways to held the presentation which she did before.

The presentation went on vth the flow pointing on the main objectives of SPH and how Sinha grp can take up any challenges and  excel in everything..