Part 24

Ruthless Obsession

Ruthless Obsession
......................................

" pls drive fast.... !! "
......lathika said to the cab driver.. and was fiddling vth her own thoughts...

"Why did i let him go in such state... !! I have never seen him in such aggressive mood... !!"
........she prayed god for Nivaan's safety  for countless tymes in the next few minutes after which the cab halted beside their bungalow...
.....

With the sudden halt she jerked a little and then came to her senses....
Vthout any delay.., she paid the fare and rushed inside the bungalow hoping that Nivaan must have reached...

She was finally relieved seeing his car parked there and sighed a relief...

She quickly went inside and   found that the entire hall was filled vth broken things thrown all over... 

The flower vase on the table and the glass set on dining table were now a piece of broken things which are shattered all over the floor...

Lathika.., was panicked vth the view infront of her...
She can now sense the severity of Nivaan's anger which led to all this...

She slowly watched her every step and started to step upstairs as she couldn't hear any voice there....
There was a biting silence filled all over that  was giving chills to lathika....

As she reached the middle of the staircase...,
She heard a loud scream..., infact a scream that is as violent as a wild animal's roar from Nivaan's room....

............

Lathika stood rooted at that place  and couldn't move an inch...  She was now shivering vth fear... fear that how would Nivaan look like then... 
Bt still she couldn't leave him in such state no matter what happens and how terrible he may look...

She breathed heavily for a second and  pushed Nivaan's room door open  and  went inside....

...........

What she saw infront of her was the same person whom she had seen in many shades...,   holding his ultimate pride in his attire...,  dealing issues vth people lyk a master mind..., showing his careless demeanour all the time...,

......was now in such a vulnerable state at the corner of the room burying his head beneath the couch and holding his head vth both the hands as if trying to get rid of the suffering and the pain which was getting severe by every passing minute....

.............
.............

" y are you doing this to me...!! N look at our son... !!  Did u ever thought about him before saying this...."
...
" u can't give me all the happiness...,  i deserve...! I married u bcz u r the son of the great Prataap Sinha...!! N u..., u just left everythng in the name of love...!!  U r just worth a penny now...!!
Just do whatever u want...!!  I'm taking Nivaan vth me... n i dnt want him to lead this sought of life vth you..."
.........