Part 39 (b)

Ruthless Obsession
....................................

Location : Sinha mansion, Ottawa.

"Jackson.., jst cancel all the meetings that are schedule for tomorrow..

N book a business class flight ticket to Simla.., in the early hours tomorrow...
.
.
Make sure that this should be in between us...
Nivaan shouldn't know anything abt this trip...!! "
........prataap's commanding voice..., made jackson alert  and he nodded his head in response...

Just then raghunandhan entered  the mansion..,  and  sat next to Prataap in his living room..

"You may go now Jackson...!! N mail me the tickets as soon as possible....!"
.....Said  Prataap and gave an angry look to Raghu..

"I know... I'm late.. I had few patients to attend...!!  And it's pouring outside...
tell me now..!!   What happened...??"
........Raghunandhan asked adjusting his grey hair and beard...

" Nivaan would be on his way to Toronto.....!!
If possible can u go there by tomorrow and make him busy vth some stuff...!!?

Jst spend ur day vth sheetal and Nivaan for tomorrow..., so that i can be  able to focus on my next step vthout Nivaan's notice.. "

..........Prataap voice was  low and  clearly audible..

Raghu understood his pain and smiled at him  and took his hands in his hands...

" U don't have to ask that Prataap...!!  Our friendship had crossed that phase of asking any favours... I know you...!! N i will support you what ever ur decision would be...!!
Bt make sure that Nivaan couldn't feel the pain again...!!"
..........he said and offered him a glass of water...

"After 12 long years...,  I'm going to India again...!! N  unknowingly the motive is still the same...!!
.
.
Lathika Menon...."
........Prataap said looking at her photograph which he got from the employee base list of SPH..

..................

With the sudden ring of his mobile in his coat pocket..., Nivaan came back to his senses  who was drenching in rain and  went towards his coat which was placed on the chair there...

"Nivaan Sinha here... whoz dis??"
......he said as the call is from an unknwn no.

" Mr.Sinha..., I'm Adam..,!! Umm..,  v just met in the meeting room..
......the voice from the other end seemed lil different..
" ohh.. yes.. Mr. Adam... jst give me few minutes..!! I will be there in the club room soon.."
.......said Nivaan and cut the call remembering abt the events...

He then stepped towards the lift and reached his suit room wiping his hair which was almost dripping.., and then he suddenly felt an urge to check on the lady next room..

As the door was half open..., he cleared his throat and knocked the door for once..., as he couldn't find her in the hall..

That's when his gaze shifted on the floor..., and he felt numb for few seconds.., seeing the view infront of him...

Though he wanted to react.., scream and shout..., bt he couldn't possible move an inch at that moment...

The lady was rolling on floor..., crying silently and there was blood flowing all over there..., making the polished white marble floor terrible...
She couldn't even shout high as she was slowly losing her consciousness and breathing heavily...

Nivaan..., then rushed towards her..., and sat next to her as he can't think of anything at that moment...

"Mam....!!  What happened...!!  U... U are bleeding heavily...!!
What....(%&$##) should i... do now....??!!"
.......he stammered  and  shakes her head to make her alert again...