Part 47 (a)

Part 47 (a)

Ruthless Obsession
.......................................

Lathika.., remembered all her gods in just a minute span.., closing her eyes.., being in Nivaan cabin..., and prayed them to nt make her caught by him..

But she didn't real it was already late for any prayers to work on her favour..

.................

Nivaan stood before her..., and stared at her face.., for few seconds, tilting his head a little sideways..
He then raised his one hand and then slowly pulled  the chain from her grip..., vthout taking his eyes off her.

Lathika sensed that.., and  opened her eyes all of a sudden only to find Nivaan inches close to her and checking out  the chain vch is in his hands now..

...............

She then jerked back in fear.., to which Nivaan's concentration shifted on her again and all this while..., they were just exchanging silent glances vthout saying a word...

"Give it to me...!!??
.
...it's... Mine...!!"
........lathika broke the silence in between them  bt she didn't even know what made her say that vth such audacity in her tone.

It's obvious for Nivaan to get surprised by her demanding tone..., and he gripped the chain in his fist now..

"Excuse me...??!! What did u said??!!
.
.
(He took a step forward towards her vthout breaking his eye contact)
.
.
Come again...???"
........Nivaan asked vth a hunch of sarcasm in his tone..

Lathika had totally left blank vth this sudden unexpected situation and his proximity is making her even more vulnerable...

She then held Nivaan's fist and tried to get her chain back from his grip..
Lathika started using her both hands in trying to free his grip.., so as to get her chain back..

Nivaan hasn't  expected this move from her and moved back a little nt letting her to  free the chain..

Bt the girl who is now standing infront of him..,  had already made her mind.., to get her chain by any means...
She too went close to him and her only focus was on his closed fist..
Nivaan raised his hand above  a little.., to nt let her  touch his hand and the whole scenario seemed lyk a couple having a cute fight between them...

...............

" I want my Chain..!! Give it to me...!!"
......lathika struggled saying the line  and raised his hand to reach his level..., vth an irritated  and desperate look on her face..

Nivaan ..., all this while just stepped back and made her come along vth him as she was all lost  in getting the chain..

He then stopped at a place.., as he had already reached his desk and  he couldn't step back beyond that...

Lathika finally got his fist again in her hands and this tym.., she held it tight and pulled her chain...

Nivaan stared her intensely and gave her a fair chance to pull her chain in his strong grip..., and they both stood so close to each other...
For an un known reason..,he felt hot vapours all over him vth her proximity..., and he just kept on admiring her frustrating face.., and her hard trails in getting her chain by any means...

...................

Nivaan  freed his grip atlast..., seeing her desperateness and before she could pull her chain..,  he felt a sudden urge to kiss her and  everything had faded for him at that moment other than the fact that  lathika is in his arms...

She pulled her chain and was about to step back..., but before this short span.., Nivaan leaned forward and kissed her cheeks closing his eyes...

.............

They remained lyk that for few more seconds..,  and lathika's heart skipped several beats during this span and she stood vth  eyes wide opn...!!

Nivaan..., took a deep breath still kissing her  and his hot vapours filled all over her face and made her come to her senses again...

" Stay Away...!!!"
......lathika pushed him vth all her force  that  took Nivaan few seconds to balance himself  vth the support of the desk..

He then shifted his gaze towards her in shock and at the same tym.., he felt dejected by her...
For Nivaan.., his ego fills the max veins in his body and  lathika  again hit him in his right spot...
His ruthless.., illogical ego.., that has the power to control his brain...

His face.., became red vth red vth anger and he was about to shout on her bt..., then peon who had just entered the room saved her from his wrath .

" Ohh...!! I'm soo sorry sir..!!
I thought u had already left and just cane to turn off the lights in the room..!!
.
.
(He said.., vth an  Innocent look on his face and  turned around to leave the room)

Lathika looked at Nivaan and gulped for once as she  was sure that she can't take his anger at that moment when she had ntng to say on her rescue..

She  then left the room.., in just 5 long steps  leaving the 2 men vth shocked expressions on their faces ....

.....................

Comment ur views :)