Part 32

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

"It feels perfect..., to be vth her.."

......thought Nivaan and closed his eyes and felt asleep in that carpet itself..., waiting for lathika...

.............

Someone's hands on the steering wheel driving in the pouring rain ....

.......blurred images of a car crash....

.......a hand asking for help....

.........( Nivaan felt himself sweating and rolled his eyes in between the sleep to see the images clear bt it was all blackout again...)

......."Pls....!! Save her...!!"
.........( he heard a quivering  lady voice)

............

   " Nivaan sir...!!  The dinner is ready...!!"
....... said lathika and  caressed his hair to wake him up...

...........

Nivaan jolted awake all of a sudden from that haunting dream and sat erect on his place...

He closed his eyes for few minutes trying to get rid of those memories which he can't join them in sought....
It was a meaningless haunting dream for him...

..............

Seeing him lost in thoughts.., lathika sat next to him and held his hands trying to get back his attention..

"Nivaan sir...!!  R u alright...??!"
.....she asked  gripping him tight in her hands...

That's when Nivaan came back to his senses  and stared at her lovingly...

" I'm fine..., lathika...!!  I was just thinking abt how this whole day turned out to be..., a perfect one..."
.......  he said and touched her cheek.., vth his warm hands...

They sat infront of each other and ate in a single plate stealing glances in between..

........

After finishing the dinner, Nivaan  thought of something and  said..,

" lathika...!! Do u have any dream destination  place...??!!

Umm.. i mean  any country or city u  wished to visit...??!!"
.......he asked crossing his legs and looking straight into her eyes...

She looked at him for once and thought of a good 2 minutes which made Nivaan raise his eyebrows as to y it would be such a tym taking question for her  to answer...

Lathika finally cleared her throat and smiled...,

" Nivaan sir...!!
I never thought in this way...!!
Bt   then i feel lyk visiting places which are serene.., i mean.., not crowdy and nature kissed places..., lyk any waterfalls...!!

I have never seen any waterfalls til date...
bt i can get a feel that it would be the best place..."
.....she  kept on describing her thoughts vthout pausing a minute...

Nivaan just curved his lips to form a smile
and his eyes  were literally dark seeing her speaking her heart out
and he could see her face lit up in between...!!

He suddenly felt an urge to kiss her right then.., bt still controlled himself and  pulled up his sleeves a little...

..........

"Umm..!! I'm sorry...!!
I think I'm going off topic.., n i making u bore vth my stupid thoughts...!!"

....... lathika said.., after realising that she has been talking non stop for quite some time...