Part 16 (c)

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

Time : 9.40pm

Lathika started thinking about Nivaan now..
The day she first saw him in the store room shouting at her..., and  the same day when she saw his name plate  engraved vth   gold paint,
'Nivaan Sinha, CEO '....
His eyes..., His defined fearures of his face...,  in fact  lathika had secretly noticed Nivaan sinha in a way a girl checks a guy...
Bt till now she was also unaware abt  it..

As she began to think about Nivaan.., that's when the images of him flashed infront of her  centering his every detail.

........

Lathika then got up from her bed and as she suddenly felt an urge to drink some water...
Nivaan sinhas thoughts itself are making her feel thirsty.

His proximity.., his dark masculine tone...,  moreover his embrace in which she felt solace..., and the kiss..,  during the rain dance...
She couldn't  brush off Nivaans thoughts anymore...

........

" what am i thinking...?!!   Noo... this is nt right...
  Nivaan sir just asked to know abt me... bt in real.., iam just an unfortunate girl who had been isolated by my own family....  that's it..
I had to live tge rest of my life in the same way...  bcz i would  fall weak  all over again if i give any chance for people to know abt me...
"
......lathika said and to herself and emptied a bottle of water in one go.

" its fine.., if he starts hating me again..... I'm sure there would be so many girls who wish to be vth Nivaan sir.. soo he wont even remember me later.. infact he had alrdy said to forget abt everything....  I'm just an another employee for him now..."
........lathika thought to herself and then slept peacefully.

...........

After exactly 15 minutes..,   lathika heard  some peculiar sounds from the kitchen and she quickly rushed towards the kitchen to check it out..

Bt what she saw infront of her eyes made her frozen for a moment...

The vessels..., bottles.., and the room itself started to shake by itself... scattering things all over the floor...
Before she could understand what was happening there...,
She felt her entire house shaking and the roof started to  form cracks and  small bits of it started to fall on the ground...

That's when she  understood that it was the effect of earth quake and she  rushed towards her room..., which had alrdy formed cracks on the walls and even on the ground..., and then she estimated the severity of the earth quake...

.........

Lathika covered herself from the falling roof bits and picked her suitcase which was placed at the corner and her purse in which she had her mom's photo in it... and before she could think of pick up any further things..., the  kitchen was completly  collapsed and her room was just about to collapse...

Lathika screamed in her high pitch and  rushed out of the house before her entire  house collapsed..., vth such a huge noise.
...........

She is now left vth her clothes  n the suitcase and she stood infront of the house which is now a piece of dust.

Lathika couldn't think straight for  a while..
She was literally shivering....
She remembered abt the night before 12 years.., which was just like a nightmare in her lyf...
She had lost her mom and infact her happy life that night..

And now..., she felt just lyk the same... bt the difference is she had now lost her courage.., which she til now tried to fake infront of people as she didnt wanted them to see her weak and shattered..
But that courage was no more left in her now...
She was now the same girl before 12 years..,  who almost had no hope left in her lyf..
........