Part 43 (a)

Ruthless Obsession
....................................

"Uncle...!! I think i should leave now... Did i said u that i have a formal meet to attend...??!!"
.........Nivaan asked checking  his watch and  vth a frustrated look..., he tried fixing his mobile.., as he couldn't reach any no. 

" Is it...??!! Ohh..!!  i think u have already said abt it...!!
That's fine Nivaan...!! You can go now...!! I will  be vth Sheetal at the hotel..."
.........said Raghu and they both parted their ways  as they reached out of the Jewelry mall...

...................

On his way to the hotel..., he called Prataap's secretary and asked him to  unblock Nivaan's number  from the black list.., so that Nivaan couldn't find out abt it...

When he reached the hotel room.., sheetal was already awake and had ordered a lemonade to get off from  her hangover...

"Sheetal...!! Y are you spoiling ur health...?? I know that u are grown up adult now..!! But still you can't able to find  what's good to u...!!
.
.
Most of ur friends are just around you.., bcz of ur fame..!!
N can't u see that..??!!
.
.
Nivaan said that you were left isolated in the party hall in unconscious state... No one of ur friends came there to see you...!!
.
.
They had just the cruise..., as  soon as it halted in the port..
...It was Nivaan who  cared for you and took you here safely...
.
.
(Seeing her still holding her head in pain.., Raghu went towards her and sat next to her on the bed..)

.......Since your mom's death..., you are my only reason to live and seeing you in such state.., pricks my heart.., sheetal...!!
.
.
Pls..., understand the people around you...!!  I know that u dnt want to feel lonely any tym..!! N soo u always want to stick around people who praise you and do things you like...!!
.
.
Being a Psychotherapist..., I'm also ur father and i know  you my child...!!"
.......he caressed her hair and tried to  ease her from the pain..

" Dad...!! I'm nt a kid...!! I know what I'm doing...!!
N you may be right at some point... bt atleast they make me happy for quite some tym...!!
Nt lyk Nivaan who always tries to hurt me by his words and insults me  every tym...!!"
...............said Sheetal and went to washroom to  washoff her dizziness and  also to ignore her father's lecture..

...................

After 2 hours..., Sheetal  adjusted her makeup  and changed her closed..., which she just ordered from an online portal  vth a fast doorstep  delivery...

" dad...!! I have to attend a photoshoot session for  a fashion magazine..,
And pls dnt wait for me...!! I would be late....."
........sheetal wiped her excess lipstick  looking in the fullsize mirror there and left the room after hugging his father.., vth a smile on her face....

Raghunandhan just looked on her way to exit and then came back to his room again praying that sheetal should understand the reality of the people around her soon...

........................

He then laid on the bed and  for a quick nap as Nivaan had already msged him.., that he is on the way to hotel and would reach in half an hour or so...

Though he thought of a power nap of about 10 minutes..., unknowingly he slept for 45 minutes  and the sudden ring of the door bell made him to jerk in his sleep and he woke up by the next second..., and opned the door.., to welcome Nivaan again..

" I'm sorry uncle..!! I think i have distured ur sleep..."
......said Nivaan as he entered inside the centralised air conditioned suite room..

"No Nivaan..!! I was about to take a power nap....bt it turned into a huge nap i guess..."
......and they both laughed....

"Nivaan  i need to tell you something.... !!"
........Raghu made Nivaan sit on the couch there and he too sat infront of him..

"Yes uncle.. tell me...!! What happened...??!"
............he said and leaned forward to concentrate..

Raghu took a deep breath for once and said...,

" Nivaan..!! It's already 6 pm and i think ur flight is in next 4 hours...!!?? Right...??"
.......he asked looked straight in Nivaan's eyes..

"Ohh yeaa...!! How can i forget that...!!
( a smile appeared in his face which  didn't went unseen by Raghu...)
Bt i have tried calling grandpa's no. As I'm getting proper signals again...!!
But it's giving a switch off tone everytym..!!
.
.
What is vth him these days...??!!
Uncle...!!
...... Is the work stress bothering him too much...??!!"
........Nivaan's eyebrows frowned a little saying the last line..

" Nivaan..!!!  Actuallyy...!!
.....Prataap is nt here...!!
He is on his way to Shimla...!!
.
.
He wanted to keep this as a surprise..., bt i can't hold it...
Actually.., he want to meet the girl u r living vth...., and soo he took the 4pm flight this eveng and started to India...!!"
.
.
(Raghu smiled at him for once and leaned back on the couch )

Nivaan : Ohh myy...!!!! This is... something really unexpected....
But I'm so confident that he will surely like her...!!
She is one of a kind...!!
.
.
Damn...!! I just can't wait to see them both...!! "
.........Nivaan got up from the couch as he couldn't sit straight thinking of his grandpa meering lathika  for the first tym...

"She will definitely sweat lyk hell.., seeing him and will stammer stupidly...!!
But at the end..., she will prove that shez the one for me...!!
.
.
Ohh...!! Damn...!! I wish i could see her expressions then..!!"
.......he thought looking out of the window as the cold breeze started to tickle his face making him lost in the lane of memories...

Meanwhile raghu mailed Prataap.., saying that
"Did as u said....!! Bt pls handle the issue carefully..
And make me know....,if u ever needed my help... i will fly there immediately...!! "

.......and pressed the send key and then shifted his gaze on to Nivaan who was facing his back to him and admiring the pleasant weather outside....

...................

Comment ur views :)