Part 9

Ruthless Obsession

Ruthless Obsession
......................................

" Nivaan... i just googled the weather there in Himachal...  it's showing heavy rain in here...
Are you fine Nivaan..
  I know u r mature enough to take care of yourself... bt iam worried son... "
.......said Mr.pratap on call.

Nivaan  is now in his night wear..,  and drying his hair vth a towel keeping his mobile on speaker mode.

" iam fine grandpa... there is ntng to worry... n u pls take care of urself.."
.....said Nivaan and cut the call.

..........

Eventhough he tried his best to brush off his thoughts abt lathika wich are flooding in his brain..., he failed... he failed miserably...

Her eyes.., which he saw  vthout those magnifying frames... has taken away his sleep hours back...

Nivaan was drawn to the aura around her..,
the aura which she had created herself.., being such shining pebble in between a set of stones...

.........
Everytime he closed his eyes.., he can meet her eyes in his imagination... those eyes that had no wishes.., no desires..

Thats it.... Nivaan got up frm his bed  and went upstairs in his big villa.., and ended up infront a room.., at the left corner and went inside it.
...........

This room hides his one of the secret talents which  he kept frm people...  even his grandpa is unaware abt this room.. which he had secretly shifted  frm Newyork to Himachal..

........

Nivaan was walking in that dark room and soon switched on the lights there..., bt tge difference is they are nt those normal lights...

The room is now illuminated with red neon lights and the entire place seemed lyk those typ of rooms in photo studios in olden days...
.........

His biggest secret talent.., is  now infrnt of him covered vth a white cloth all over it ..

Nivaan slowly went inside and took of the white cloth that's been covering his talent...in a sudden urge.
.............

There were around 20 to 30 paintings there each sticked to a wooden plank  and the difference is  that in every painting there was a rain theme in the background...

One was a dark raining night painted and in that a hand of an woman is shown askng for help...

........

Nivaan then went towards a painting  and touched it...

It was a painting which he had drawn years before.., and which has girl in her unconscious state laying on the road which is raining heavily....

But... this is nt all...  though the face of the girl is covered vth her hair..., her left forehead area is a little revealing and  there was that 'Scar' on her face....