Part 38 (c)

Ruthless Obsession
...................................

" Mr. Sinha.., we have alrdy reached the meeting room in the cruise...!!

When can we expect you here..??!!"

........said Mr. Adam Smith.., on call to which Nivaan came back to his senses and got up from his couch...,
who was till then busy in checking the weather report at Himachal Pradesh in his tab.., vth the help of his data card..

" Yes.. Mr. Adam.., i will be there in a couple of minutes...!"
.....said Nivaan and stepped out of his room and headed towards the meeting room on the 2nd floor..

On his way down.., he saw a pregnant lady who is trying to lift her room's key from the floor...
Nivaan just looked at her for once and rushed towards her to help her out...

" Mam...!! Pls.. back off... i will pick it up...!!"
.....he said and took the key from the floor..

Lady : ohh..!! Thanku soo much... I really wished for someone to help me out...!!
......she said and smiled at him..

Her long full length gown.., vth her bulging belly is making her tough to even stand straight .

Nivaan : i think.., u r nt supposed to travel at this hour... i mean.., it's a party going on in the cruise and i wonder how would u enjoy in such a place vth ur baby bump...

.......Nivaan unlocked her room's door and then looked at her again...

Lady : yeaa...! I know... I'm expectng the baby by the end of next week... n we had our doctor in Toronto..!! N my husband is the captain of this cruise...

Soo as to set the travel vth less risk.., he had booked one of the suit rooms in this floor..., so that i could feel safe and reach Toronto by tomorrow..
........but as the helmsman (person who steers the cruise ) was lil ill.., he took the steering job for now...
.
.
The helm would be fine by the middle if this nite...!! Till then he asked me to be here.. "

.........the lady narrated the reason for her being there at that hour and leaned back on the wall as the cruise jerked a little..

Nivaan : ohh... yeaa.. this floor would best suits you as it is less turbulent..!! N I'm just a room away from you...!! If you need any thing.., just feel free to ask me..!!

I'm Nivaan...!! Nivaan Sinha..."

.........he said and helped her in getting inside her room and made her sit on a couch there..

Lady : ohh Mr. Sinha.., I'm sorry i didn't recognized you..!!
I have read few of your articles on Business line website...!!

In fact My husband works for your group in one of your export and imports business....
I'm so sorry for troubling you...!!"
.........said the lady in a low yet astonished tone.. still trying to adjust herself on the couch...