Part 6

Ruthless Obsession

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

Its 5 pm the same evng... and everyone in the office are  in their busy mode to finish their work as only an hour left   for them.. 6pm is the closing hour for them..

Just then they heard a male voice  at the centre of the office near the  coffee machine  and everyone shifted their attention towards the voice.

........
" My dear SPH employees...,  can i get ur lil time for an announcement..."
........said Nivaan unbuttoning his blazer button  to act lil free and smiled.

Jayanth then came forward and  vth a bright smile on his face wished everyone and said...,
" Atlast its happening... my dear colleagues.., it's our first  party  here ..., i must say our first official party... soo let's enjoy all in all upto peaks..."
......said Jayanth and clapped for everyone..

Though Jayanth holds an official position.., irrespective of it.., he  keeps a close companionship vth every employee and soo he is liked by everyone... He has such sweet charm which he spreads around...
.......

Nivaan left for his guest house as it isalrdy 7.30 pm and the nights there would be more chilling and uncontrollable.

  Mr. Pratap did the best interior for the guest house as he very well know about Nivaans choice....

At exactly 10 that night.., he got a call frm pratap asking him abt how his first day had gone there...

Nivaan : It was gud grandpa.. bt people here are soo curious abt knowing eachother and thats what bothering me much...
..... said Nivaan  and switched on the coffee machine in the kitchen..

Pratap : that's India., dear... people there are much emotional and takes relations   vth high importance...  Trust me.., u will love the place and people there very soon... They  are too gud in making relations...
...... smiled pratap on other side.

Thats when lathikas different appeal  striked infront of Nivaan vth that scar on her face..

Nivaan  : No... They just look different...,  bt they do act well and try to act nyc infrnt of rich people.. bt grandpaa.., all are the same old sh*t...
..........said Nivaan stressing on every word and drinking his coffee frm his imported mug.

Prataap  :  Nivaan... pls dnt stress much... and  take ur sleep pills and calm ur mind.... i know its difficult for you to adapt there bt jst 3 months Nivaan..... After that ur Raghunath uncle will take up there...
........said pratap and cut the call..

...............

As Nivaan  is still adapting to this new environment here and soo he couldn't sleep and nights.. bcz of that pills.., he can get sme peaceful sleep.
.........

As the heavy wind started gushing in his  bed room..., Nivaan frowned a little in his deep sleep and slowly opned his eyes..., to check the tym...