Part 45 (b)

Ruthless Obsession
...................................

Raghunandhan  waited for Nivaan in the hall and  then he thought of something and headed towards the kitchen  but then..., he just stopped a step near to kitchen as he heard his mobile ringing in his coat pocket..

He then went out of the house as it was Prataap who is calling him then..

" Yes Prataap...!!  Where are you...??!!"
......Raghu  looked back again  and confirmed that Nivaan is nt around...

" Raghu...!!  I think i can't come home this nite... The  road here is totally blocked vth ice and the cops here are saying that it's nt safe to drive in this hour...
.
.
I'm staying in the same cottage room   on the highway road..."

(Raghu could hear some noise and Prataap's voice wasn't that clear to him... )

" ohh...!! ( * raghu sighed)
......it's ok prataap...!! Bt  u pls take care of yourself and take ur medicines in time...!!
....see you tomorrow...
I will take care of Nivaan...!! U just dnt worry abt him...."
......said raghu and cut the call and also asked the watchman to  take rest in tge out house as it's chilling out there...
...............

Nivaan  could imagine lathika's face infront of him when he heard her soft and gentle tone..

" where are you..?? Lathika??!!
.
.
When did u left...??!!
.
.
N y the hell u didn't inform me??!! "

.......he can ask countless questions if was given a chance bt
Lathika was in no mood to answer any of his question and she literally had ntng in her mind then..

She paused for few seconds to clear her throat..

" why do u care...??!!
.
.
(She got up from her bed and started to walk all over there trying to sound in a rude way...)
.
.
We have ntng left in between us...!!
N i have already said  that to ur uncle and  warned him to nt call me again...!!
.
.
Didn't he told you abt it??!! "
...........she closed her mouth  and tried her best to nt make him hear her sobs...

Nivaan had totally lost it now...!!

"Then what's the meaning of this bloody thing in the fridge???!
.
.
Are you playing vth me.., Lathika...?!!!"
.........he asked looking at the dish vth his tired yet raging eyes...

She was totally lost in the game now...!!! Lathika had nothing to say on her rescue...

" Nivaan sir...!! I....
......  I just....  want to end this on a happy note...,
.....and soo i have made the kheer for you...!!!!"
...........though it was a very lame excuse...,  Nivaan had lost his  logical sense long ago..,  after the moment she called him a Beast...

" hell vth ur happy note lathika...!!
Seriously...!! I just want to punish you right now if u were  before me....!!!
.
.
U betrayed me lathika...!!!
....... U are .... just..... "
.........he couldn't continue further and cut the call  and screamed loud..., in anger....

.............

Raghu felt a panic attack all of a sudden hearing that scream and rushed  towards the kitchen...

" Hell vth your Happy note...!!! 
.
.
Just Get lost.... from my mind...!!!"
.......Screaming aloud..., he  threw the dish to the  wall vth such force that that it broke down into pieces and the kheer was spread all over the floor and even on the walls...

.............

"Nivaan...!!  Control yourself...
......calm down son...!!!
.
.
Pls calm down...!!"
.......Raghu holded him  and shaked him looking into his eyes to make him   hear his words...