Part 50 (a)

Hii readers... gd nite :)  i was busy the whole day n so i couldn't write till now... :)

But i think it's an awaited part :p  here it goes.... :)
Pls read the part vth the song i had mentioned in the video... :)

Song : Hasi (female)  - Hamari adhuri kahani

...............................

Part 50 (a)

Part 50 (a)

Ruthless Obsession
...................................

"By any chance.., are you Dr.Peterson...??!!"
.......raghu halted his car at the end of a street  seeing a person standing near there in the shade of a tree in the pouring rain...

The man looked by his side and nodded his head in agreement..

"Ahhh...!! Thank god...!!!"
.......he sighed in relief as he had been driving since half an hour..

Raghu quickly went to him and helped him vth the umbrella which he had brought to nt let him drench in rain...

They both started towards the bungalow again.., and in the mean while Peterson had asked him abt the patient's condition and his past medical history...

..................

Lathika's cab halted in front of the bungalow and made her come back to her senses  as she was all lost in Nivaan's thoughts till then..

She quickly got down and then realized that she hadn't carried her purse vth her...
She touched her forehead in frustration and then she took out her one gold bangle from her hands and gave it to the cab driver who was all  shocked by that sudden gesture...

"I have no money to give you right now...!!"
........lathika said and rushed towards the entrance of the bungalow vthout listening to the driver...

.............

"Seth bhai...!! Where is Nivaan sir...??!!"
........she felt short of breath and asked the watchman trying to keep a control over her breath and wiped her wet face to focus on him..

"Lathika mam...!! Pls go fast... Sir is in his room and no one is vth him right now...
......raghunandhan sir ha just.....  ....... ...."
.........lathika didn't waited for him to complete the lines and just stepped upstairs rushing towards his room and  stood infront of the closed door..

She could feel herself shivering at that moment to opn the door knob...
After calming down her thoughts..., by closing her eyes..., she pressed the door knob slowly and opned it..

..................

Lathika wiped her wet face for once in order to get a clear view and there she finally saw him...
She finally saw Nivaan in a state which she could never in her dreams can think of...