The Proposal

Part 52

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

" So...!!  What have you decided....???!!
.
.
Did u remember anything...??!!"
.........Nivaan heard Raghunandhan's voice from behind..., which made his thoughts pause for a while..., and he turned around to look at his face..

"I WANT her back in my lyf...!!!!
......Again....!!
.
.
and FOREVER.......!!!"
............Said Nivaan stressing his every word  and pulled up his sleeves..., which he always does when he was sure abt something or if he has taken any decision...

Raghunandhan stared at his intense eyes for few seconds..., and stepped towards him..
He then held Nivaan's right hand and placed a piece of paper in his hand.., without breaking his eye contact.....

"Near main street...,
west lane..,
.
.
N the Door no. Is in the paper slip...!!
You knw that i'm nt good in remembering no.s...!!"
...........he smiled  and bit his tongue and seeing Nivaan's puzzled expressions examining the slip...,  he continued further...and said..,

"It's lathika's place....!!
.
.
You will find her there...!!"
.........and folded his hands..., watching Nivaan's changing expressions..

Nivaan felt short of words at that moment.... He just stood there staring at the slip...,  and then he shifted his gaze on Raghunandhan again....

One cannot describe his feelings by words  at that time...

"Nivaan...!!   Come on...!!
.
.
You can thank me later...!!
But now u just have to rush and get her back  again....!!"
..........before Raghu could complete his line..., Nivaan came forward and hugged him....

After few seconds..., Nivaan broke the hug and headed out of his room only to find his grandpa standing near the door and vth a smiling face..

" No.. Nivaan..!! Dnt stop now...!!
.
.
Raghu had narrated me everything...!!
.
U just return soon..., vth my grand daughter in law...!!
.
.
We are waiting for that moment...!!"
.........Prataap looked at Raghu for once and  smiled at him...

Nivaan had enough of waiting...!! He just  glanced at both of them and rushed towards the  gate  and  started towards the address in the slip in his car..., smiling and anticipating the next moments...

"Look at him...!!! He has changed...!!
.
.
N it's becoz of lathika and her  pure love towards him....!!"
.......Prataap said to raghu  and they both just watched Nivaan...,leaving the bungalow  through the glass windows..

................................

"Auntie...!! Here are the keys for my house...!!
.
.
When Raghunandhan uncle..., comes here again.., pls  give it to him...!!!"
..........lathika said to the tenant who lives next to her house and started to leave the place vth her faded old wheeled suitcase  vth vch she had came to Himachal having lots of hopes and now...,
She is all alone...!! She literally had no place to go bt still she made her mind and start her lyk all over again in any new city...

As it was already 8.30 am.., she didn't had to wait long for hiring a cab...
Lathika breathed heavily for once and turned around to look at her house for one last tym and  sat inside the cab.., asking the driver to take her to the Simla railway station...

.........................

It took him  15 minutes to reach the main street  area and then another 5 minutes.., to trace out the address  in the slip and at last he halted the car near a 2 stored house..., in which the ground floor portion address matched vth the slip in his hands..