Part 33

Ruthless Obsession
....................................

Still in her half sleep, lathika rolled over the bed and started cuddling in between...

Feeling the soft mushy bed underneath her..., she felt cozy for a minute and thn slowly opned her eyes only to realize that it's nt her room she just got up from...

She quickly got up and sat on the bed widening her eyes...

" Glad u got up soo early....!!  I was getting bored....!"
......she heard Nivaan's voice from some corner of that huge room..

Lathika jerked a little and then looked around.., only to find Nivaan in his sweat workout  outfit,  doing pull ups vth the help of a pull up bar...

Vth  fully messed up hair
n his  lips moving  in between every pull up as if he was keeping a count of  them..,
n his sweaty sleeveless vest which got stuck  to his body...,  

all together it was  lyk a dream for her to watch Nivaan in such state...

She felt soo lost in him  that she forgot to blink for a while... 
Nivaan.., who was till then busy in couting.., raised his head to look at her as he didn't got any reply from her...

" lathika...!! I think it's a bit long stare...
       Now u are making me uncomfortable...!!"

........said Nivaan and  got down on the floor again.., smiling at her...

Lathika then came to her senses and quickly lowered her head...

" Noo...!!  I was just... (%*&##$&)... umm.. "

......she stammered  and  Nivaan came towards her and sat on the couch infront of the bed wiping his sweat vth a towel..

" I must say..., it was hard  to sleep vth you...!!"
.......said Nivaan staring at her flushed face intensely...

Lathika felt bad to hear that from Nivaan...
"I...I'm soo sorry Nivaan sir...!!
.......I will get back to my room again...."

........she said without looking into his eyes...

"Will you listen to me for a minute...??
.
.
It was hard bcz you kept on cuddling me in your sleep and i couldn't properly sleep feeling you soo close to me...!!  "
......... said Nivaan and his eyes seemed darker than usual...

" umm.....  I... I can't sleep in one position...! "
...........she said and looked into his eyes  trying to imagine herself cuddling him the whole nite...

They remained lyk that exchanging silent glances for a couple of minutes and their moment got distracted by the sudden ring of Nivaan's mobile  which was on the couch there...

He lifted it.., as it was the call from the media sponsors of SPH with whom  he has to meet  that mrng....
Nivaan excused her and went  to the hall as to nt disturb her...

............

After being in the bed for 5 minutes she got up and checked the time and as it was still 7 am..., she felt a bit relaxed and looked around the room to actually  admire the interior there...

Bt then she saw was surprised to find  her suit case and all her stuff  arranged neatly at a closet there... and then realised it must be  Nivaan's idea to shift her permanently in his room...

She smiled shyly thinking of him all over again.., and then freshened up in his room itself...

Nivaan was still busy on a conference call in the hall and  gulped around 2  cups of coffee already... As it was a stress reliever for its best aroma.., he prefers it often...