Part 11

Ruthless Obsession

Ruthless Obsession
......................................

"Mr. Pratik.., pls make sure that the arrangements are perfectly fine  and recheck it before 6 this eveng...   i will see u this evng..."
....said Jayanth on his call  to the event managing team.

He once again checked his watch   only to find exactly 3 hours had left for the party... its alrdy 3 pm.

......

Here Nivaan drove back to his bunglow.., as he felt little dizzy  in meeting all the people and trying to act polite... in real he  wished to see Lathika.., there at the hotel  bt  she didnt turn up there... He was angry  on the reason that she had put down his treat...

But soon his bright smile is back seeing her present which he gently took in his hands and remembered abt those lines in the letter..

Nivaan thought of something and quickly dialed his grandpa s no. In his mobile.

Prataap sinha : helloo.. birthday boy... hwz ur day gng??   R u having fun in that new place being the CEO of SPH...?
...... teased his grandpa and laughed.

Nivaan   :  thanku grandpa... thanku for being vth me.., when i was left shatterd  at the very young age...  it is because of you.., iam enjoying these days in my life...   if i ever caused any trouble because of my ruthlessness  anytime.., pls forgive me...  
..........he said and closed his eyes  as his childhood memories flashed  infrnt of his eyes...

There was a minute silence in between them  and then his grandpa said..,
" Nivaan....  i still remember those days in ur childhood where you would lock urself in a dark room  for days...  And this day..,  where people are getting inspired by ur success stories and want to know abt you...

During this entire journey of these years..., it was you who moulded a d shaped urself to fit in this soceity and  still shine as a unique one among others....

I was just helping you  in ur journey...  at times..,  when i struck between some important decisions.., i just think of how u  would  decide if u r given to chose...

N listen...,  u r my pride and i will be always thankful to God for giving me such painfully handsome  grandson... "
.......he said and  chilled out the senti conversation....

" and yea...  only 2 hours more for the party to begin and just try thinking how ur grandpa had planned it... and yess...  dnt  make much efforts in getting ready.. bcz in that case   u would be hated by ur employees for ur looks..  "
.......said his grandpa and laughed hard..

Nivaan : ofcource grandpa.., i am least intersted in partying here... it would be soo fun  if i were at New york...
.........he said and cut the call.

............

Finally the  time has came... and its alrdy 6.30.

Everyone had gathered there in that huge yarded club  vth girls dressed in black gowns and guys vth back blazers and trousers...