Chapter 1 - Introduction!!

Hello everyone, Thanks for stopping by at my book and reading it.

This is my second book and I hope you'll support it too like the way you supported my previous book, Fake Love Story. If you are new and reading it then I hope you will read my previous novel also.

Not taking long time of yours.. let's get started.

::::;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::

I'm choosing Nina Dobrev as Nicole Anderson.

Nicole's P.OV.

Walking through the footpath surrounded by the green fences of the park, I hold my brown leather jacket tightly hugging it to myself so that the cold air doesn't harm my poor body.

My brown boots are perfectly matching with my jacket and my denim. I reached outside the red brick building surrounded by a large garden having a basketball court on one side, a football court on other side and a large canteen. I passed through the main gate of RCM (Rosewood christ model) and holding my bag I walked through the empty hallway and entered my class.

Today, I came twenty minutes earlier before the schedule, so class was all empty. I made my way to the corner most seat and picked out my drawing file and my pencil and started drawing. I need to relax my nerves.

Hi, I am Nicole Anderson, age 19 years and I am a plain ordinary girl like any other normal girl. I am 5'5, normal dusky complexion and a thin girl. I am not the nerd ones nor I am the Queen bee types. I am an average girl with an average life. I don't have so many friends but I talk to everyone when needed, just as normal people do.

My phone buzzed and I fished out it from my jeans pocket and saw the caller Id. It was from Cali Taylor, my best friend and the Queen Bee of RCM.

"Hello", I said.

"Hey, Cole. Are you coming to college today?", She asked. She always calls me Cole, saying it suits my tomboy personality but I am highly against it. I am not pure feminine but I am in no way a tomboy. I've my own style.

"Already reached", I replied shifting my mobile on my left hand and started drawing with my right hand.

"Wow, why so early?. What happened?", She asked.

"Tim happened", I replied with a sigh. Tim is my elder brother and he was once dating Cali but he cheated on her and from then, I and Cali both hate him.

"Oh, are you alright?", She asked.

"Yes, I am absolutely fine. You coming today?", I asked.

"Yea, reaching in ten", she replied.

"Okie, Cia", I said and hung up.

I placed my phone back in my pocket and started drawing back my sketch. I hate adding colours to my drawings. I like black and white images, just like my life, colourless, intense, cold and lifeless!!

Soon, students started coming to the class filling the empty space but I don't feel like attending the class so I picked up my bag and moved to the canteen for a cup of coffee and informed Cali for the same.

I met few classmates who wished me morning, so do I. Don't take a wrong assumption, as I said I am not any popular queen bee nor her Minion, I am an average girl who talks to everyone except rich, popular, and spoilt bad boys. I just can't stand them even for a minute. They're jerks and most heartless creature and I loathe them.

I am also not amongst the one who always keeps herself busy in books. I don't have any such interest in books also. I study only to get good grades and that too during exams. I hardly read novels also, I can't get the fact how can one read a book of so many pages.