Chapter 41 - Rian's Ex!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

Currently, I'm standing at the airport again for the second time in one day but this time Cali and Jason had joined me and Austin invited himself to come with us. He's really a pain in the head, always tag himself with me.

We're here for Rian. His flight is about to land and he'll be here anytime soon. I couldn't wait to see him so I just came to the airport. Rest all are busy in planning Ashley's birthday party to be held tonight. I had already wished her and gave her birthday gift, a makeup box and she liked it also. I'm happy at least she behaved civil with me this time.

But one thing which I couldn't understand was that everyone here was behaving odd. Even Ashley too, she was being so sweet to me, I mean no bickering and no sarcastic comments for me. Cali and Jason aren't leaving my side from the moment I landed at the hotel. I know they're hiding something from me and I can sense that but this can wait. I'm so much excited to see Rian that all secrets can wait till then.

"It will take twenty more minutes for his flight to land. Would you like to have some coffee?", Cali asked.

"Ok", I said and Jason joined her.

Austin came and sit next to me and after clearing his throat he said, "Nicole, you seem happy".

"Because I'm", I said.

"I know. It's all because of Rian, right?", He asked and I nodded.

"You wanted to know right that where is my girlfriend?", He asked.

"No, it's ok. I don't want to know now, you don't need to tell that", I said trying to avoid him. After Kristein had messed up my mind with his stupid cupid game, I'm trying to maintain distance from Austin.

"She doesn't love me", he said and I looked at him to stop him from telling me his story but he wasn't looking at me. His eyes were closed, so I too shut my mouth.

Before he could speak further we're disturbed by Cali and Jason.

"Here's your coffee", Cali said with a smile which was not reaching her eyes.

What's going on?

"Thanks", I said and then I saw Ellie and Nial coming towards us.

"Hey. Hasn't Rian reached yet?", Ellie asked.

"No, there's still sometime", Jason replied.

"Cole, can I talk to you for a second?", Nial said catching me off guard.

"Yeah sure", I said and we moved a few distance away from rest.

"Cole. See, I need to tell you something very important", Nial said.

"What happened Nial? You're scaring me", I asked with seriousness.

"Actually, it's related to Rian", he said.

"What about him? What happened?", I asked.

"Actually, he-", before he could speak up, Ellie came and cuts him.