Chapter 12 - Locker!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Cappuccino latte for me and", Rian said and then paused to look at me.

"Hot cocoa", I said with a sigh.

"Right, hot cocoa for the lady would be good!!", He said with his million dollar smile at the girl probably of our age who had came to take our orders.

She's been blushing the time we're here and is not even trying to hide it also. It's clear she's head over heels with Rian.

She said, "Okie" and left.

Once she was out of the sight, I said with a sigh, "Speak whatever you wanted to tell me".

"Easy girl, why are you so eager to leave?", He asked.

When the college was over Rian came to escort me from my class only and didn't let me talk or say bye to anyone. Wasn't he eager that time? Don't know what's going in his mind!!

"Fine, but at least tell me what's so important you wanted to discuss?", I asked.

"I wanted to be your friend and I want you to be safe", he said.

"And why? Can I ask?", I asked with a scowl.

"Yes, why not?", He chuckled and I just gave him a blank expression.

"Actually, you're Cali's friend and you're a good girl. You're different from other girls and that's what caught my attention. I just want to be your friend, can't one ask for friendship? I'm not asking for more!!", He said and I nodded.

Yes, that's true. One can ask for friendship, there's no crime in that and everyone deserves a chance. He's also not a bad boy except that he's against Nial but maybe after befriending with him, I could change his views. May be I could help him get out of that bad boy's group?

Wow so thoughtful!!

I mentally patted my back for this and smiled inwardly. I saw Rian who was looking at me with a confused expression.

"Yeah, fine. I'm ready to be your friend, but you've to stop saying anything against Nial", I said and he just roll his eyes.

"Yeah, will try. Friends?", He forwarded his hand and I hold it. He grinned and I passed a smile.

Soon, the girl came with our orders looking completely red and I bite my lower lip to prevent myself from laughing. Rian knowingly passed his best smile to her and I just stare at both the people in front of me.

"So!!", I asked with a toothy smile to Rian while holding my cup.

"What?", He asked smiling.

"Guess the girl likes you a lot. Why don't you ask her out? She's pretty", I said whilst looking at the girl whose eyes were still at our table.

But when Rian didn't reply, I looked at him, he had an amused look on his face. He placed his index finger over his lips and others over his chin.

"What now?", I asked.

"You're something else girl. Usually girl's die for my attention and here you're matching me with someone else. I wonder Nail is really lucky", he said and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I don't know, frankly speaking I like Nial, but it's one sided", I said shrugging my shoulder and sipped my cocoa.

He nodded and said, "You'll soon get someone special. You just have to keep your eyes open, may be that someone is in front of you but you're just unaware".