Chapter 5 - Pretending Friends!!

I'm choosing Alex Pettyfer as Max!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

I entered the home with Austin and we reached the main hall but I gaped at the site in front of me. I stopped in my tracks.

People check, Rian, Max, Mike, Austin, Cali, Jason everyone was present in one same hall under same roof with me.

On top as a cheery, Ashely and her minions Tori (Nial's girlfriend) and Bella also showed up. They all looked at me and greeted hello in their own style.

What the hell is everyone doing here?

I glanced at Cali and she gave me a sheepish smile. I looked at Kian who was standing at the corner of the room hiding behind the curtains on the side of the hall, must be hesitant by so many people. His face show sadness and it just stabbed me heart. This was going to be his day. He looked me and ran to me and stand behind my legs.

I hold him in my arm and without greeting anyone I left the room. I came out of the house and Cali was shouting from behind. Once I came out, I stopped and waited for her to show up.

"Cole, wait", she said.

"What? Can you explain what everyone doing here?", I asked angrily looking at Kian who was blushing seeing Cali.

"I can explain", she said.

"No need. You're supposed to give your time to Kian. I can't let him stay with those jer.. I mean those people", I said having a hold on my language in front of Kian.

"He'll be fine and trust me he'll have fun. You can count on me", she said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Kian, do you have any problem with my friends inside?. You'll have fun, will you become their friend also?", She asked in a suger coated honey voice.

"He'll not", I replied as I knew she'll flatter him easily.

"Let him decide", she said raising her eyebrows.

"So, tell me Kian. Will you?", She battled her eyes at him.

"Stop cheating!!", I whined as I knew this boy is so into her.

"Yes, I'll. Let's go", Kian said and extend her hands towards and Cali hold him in her embrace.

Traitor!!

I sighed and followed both of them inside and again was greeted by same people whom I never ever wanted to see.

"Say hello to everyone Kian", Cali cooed him and he blushed.

"Hello", he said in his cute childish way.

"Hey, dude", Jason said and took Kian in his hold. I watched Kian mixing up so easily with everyone.

I started thinking, Max is here because he's Cali's boyfriend. His friends are here because he wanted us to be friends with them. But what the hell Ashley is doing here?

I and Cali both know that Ashley hates me because she kinda worship Cali and badly wanted to replace me and wanted to be Cali's best friend, plus seeing Tori is pissing me to an extent. How am I going to stay with Nial's girlfriend under same roof.

Someone pay some mercy to my poor heart!!

I grabbed a seat on one and only empty couch which was left for me. Cali made Kian sit on her lap with Max by his side. Jason was busy with Bella, Mike was talking to Rian and Tori joined them.